[News] Bow and Mali for many magazine shoots to come

shampoo

Irs said that it's usually the weak and vulnerable that are a target of ghosts and spirits, that includes children. She adults start seeing hosts or start talking to themselves they get sent to the mental hospital and labelled as sick with something

Probably have to see or encounter it to believe it. Because I do believe spirits do exist. I don't think it has anything to do with weak or vulnerable because I went to Vienna and stayed in a hotel that was built in 1870s by myself and omg I was scared to death and I kept the lights on and TV on but didn't encounter anything. But in Thailand it just happened so randomly on a night I was with my sister even.

You actually have to believe for the spirits to get a hold of you. Maybe I watch too many horror movies lol. But technically yeah you have to actually believe, only then they can do anything as simple as to show theirselves to you. . Ghosts can get to kids becuase they are weak and vulnerable.

But that night at the hotel I had a normal day and did not think of anything at all, the last thing on my mind would be a spirit showing up and it just show up lol I couldn't sleep all night and the next night I was really scared but it never show up again. But yea I was vulnerable while in Vienna I swear, every steps I took, the floor made a noise, I felt like I was in a scary movie, you know European vintage style room, it was eerier but nothing happened and I thought about it even during my stay but nothing show up lol.

exactly if she wants to remain private as she claims and her fans claim she can be like Tiks wife where she doesnt do functions, doesnt do events, doesnt do interviews, doesnt even go on social media. So the excuse that the reason Por kept his wife a secret for privacy and to protect them is baloney. Because even if he went public with her, married her like every other praek has married their wives she could have still remain low profile.

I still stick by my words, that they kept thier marriage a secret, one to maintain Pors popularity, not as if he was that popular to begin with, and secondly, they had the baby out of wedlock, so they didnt want to get criticized for it, so they get a marriage licence and played it as if it was their intention to remain private. Or it could be that Por didnt love enough to respect and honor her to go public with her.

If her way of copying with his death is doing media, she wouldnt be doing a production company in his name, becuase thats something long term. Shes putting her child in bikinis doing photoshoots for the world to see, so please stop saying shes private, or that shes just coping. I said in this thread and past threads that she will soon show her true colors, I just didnt know it would be this soon.

All these assumptions as to why and what's the real reason the late Por T. Kept his wife as secret will never come to light but on a brighter news, I never watch videos of his daughter just seen pics and read about the daughter but she is just way too cute and upbeat! She's going to be great! Whatever the reason may be now, ima say aside from being kept a secret I would say if I was in her shoe and my significant pass away and he was the one making money, and now I'm left to provide for our daughter I would prolly milk it away as well to make ends meet lmao! But that's just me I'm not saying it's her. She has her reasons. Good or bad. I like to think its for her daughter whatever she's doing.

I just seen a video of her on my fb she set reminds me too much of Por so I avoided all her videos but idk why I played this one and she's just click lol very cute and lively. I feel like she def don't know what's going on around her lol and her grumpy face might just be a "rested-bitch-look" face that many females have lmao!

That is just really harmless but ppl just judge it

On my Instagram feed, I don't think there has been one day that poor Mali has gotten a break. It seems like they are doing some type of event every single day!

Look at all these people surrounding her and her being dragged around. I feel bad for her, like she's not having a real childhood anymore.

https://instagram.com/p/BC402LWjyDo/