[News] Bow and Mali for many magazine shoots to come

shampoo

Lol...how do you start defending that now. Well, if that helps her sleep better at night :)

I think it's pretty clear why Por's family is doing what they're doing. One could continue to argu for just argument sake lol but the family's actions are fairly clear as to the reason behind their actions.

I used to think skinny was pretty..when I got done to 100lbs I could not function. I feel so lethargic and just awful. Anyhow, I think she could use a little meat on her. Yeah, overweight is not fun either but people sometimes has a hard time to balance them out. She looks pretty in green.

I was pretty hot when I was skinny *^lol* and pretty gross now that I have rolls *rxl**rxl* So yeah it would be nice to be skinny again :omg5:

Before I have kids I was like 92-100lbs and looked good. But now, 100lbs makes me sick (kids messed up everything lol). Once in a blue moon I can get down to 105 but I eat like a pig now. I want my pre-baby body back...the only negative is that before kids I have no boobs, no butt. Now...I feel my boobs are too big for my size lol.