[News] Bow and Mali for many magazine shoots to come

shampoo

I saw so many pictures and news of Mali on IG and at first I don't care at all cause I think they may need the money to settle the life of Mali. But this is going too far and too much since I see that little girl attends so many events and taking so many photo shots with that tired look. What kind of mother Bow is. This is really too much! I don't pity her at all now.

Yes, this is too much. I don't mind taking on little projects here and there but this is back to back to back.

All the other famous Dara's doesn't expose their kids like this. Mali looks tired and I don't see her enjoying the spotlight.

Edited by missjoy

Mali is too young to know and voice her opinion. Who knows maybe she does this in the beginning and will hate it later. Remember this is all on the mom, I put no blame on Mali whatsoever. She's just way too much of a child to point a finger to. Even if she's exhausted there's not much she can do at this point because her mom wants something else entirely. I would pity the child because a childhood that otherwise probably a bit more sheltered is no longer there. Por, probably has a good sense of things with his wife. It is like a Pandora box lol...he wants to preserve something for Mali knowing his wife might be this way. It is sad for the child than anyone else.

• 2 weeks later...

In an interview saying her event cost 1million they asked her and she said, amen to that lol

Saw a Thai comment in one of her YT news and one person said, Mali is still very young please think carefully hahaha out of all the other hundreds of comments that support and praise her. Very few is trying to caution her.

Omg bow finally got her teeth bleached. Either that or she got veneers Cus her teeth are super white now. Before her teeth were freaken hideous being as stained as they were. She looked like those ladies who chew that shiet that makes their teeth orange. She either has bad hygiene or she smokes, cus no one should have stained teeth like that at her age. She had like grandma stained teeth before

I have bad teeth even if I don't smoke or drink. I seriously have everything done to me teeth it sucks. I have gum grafts, 3 implants, boNE grafts. I floss, brush twice a day. The oral surgeon says I have very thin ridge...I was born with horrible teeth. I have spent almost 20k on my teeth and it's not half way done lol. So, Bow might be born with bad teeth or something who knows.

My sister was born with coloured teeth because when my mum was pregnant she took this particular pill and also my sister was born with small creamish colour teeth, She spent over 10k to get new teeth hahahha now its big and white her real teeth are shaved down I dunno whats its called but they put the new teeth over her old teeth.

Them darn dentist make some good money. I told my oldest son he needs to be one so he can take care of my teeth for free...he told me no that it's gross lol. I have very small roots that if I needed a root canal I pretty much have to have it extracted. I had 3 root canal done on the same tooth I was so upset. Now, I don't go through the mess. I just straight up get it pulled. I'm going to get veneers but I want to wait.