[News] Bow and Mali for many magazine shoots to come

shampoo

I don't know if it's just me but when I first saw Por's wife I thought she looked old. Not old but older than Por. Maybe in her late 30s to her 40s? But yes... I feel she shouldn't be doing all of this so soon. In my opinion I look down poorly on her but maybe to others they're okay with it or think it's a good coping mechanism. We all have our opinions but I believe she wanted attention from when Por first got sick and now taking advantage of it from his death. Whatever it is... I do hope the best for her and their daughter.

I thought the same, that she looked in her late 30s if not 40s. She still looks old to me nonetheless but now she looks better. Shes had a nose job in the last year though, cus even if you go back 30-40 weeks ago she had a had much bigger disproportionated nose. Her eyes were sunken before too. Now she just looks normal instead of like an alien.

I have no problem with celebs exposing their children to the industry at such a tender age because in a way the Thai industry is not the same as Hollywood where it could lead to disastrous results. But the problem I have with Bow is that her hubby just passed away, she could have at least waited a full 30 days, yet she was already doing covers by a couple of weeks. And the other issue is shes not a celebrity, this is not her carrying on her normal life. This is her carrying on a different life than the life her and her husband decided to live when he was alive. Its one thing if you portray yourself out in the open like for instance Kob who is not shy to admit she wants her kids working in the industry. She never hide her marriage or her kids. But Bow and Por were supposedly private? Her actions dont prove that. Thats why I never felt that their reason for keeping thier marriage and child a secret was just them wanting privacy. There were other reasons.

Lol got boobs after all the kids eh? I guess is better to have some

Yup, my old boss used to say I am flat as a wall before kids after kids it got big lol. I don't necessarily mind though but there are things I wear where I don't like it too much. But yeah, having some is better than not having them.

I agree with you completely, Mai (all your posts regarding this thread). And I went back and looked at her old pictures and you're right. Her nose looks different than before. Maybe she's hoping to become famous because before Por didn't allow it? She doesn't look sad at all...

Not sure if Por is looking down proud or shaking his head because in the past few years all the effort he did to kind of hide them. I guess she wants to be one of those celeb's wife's single mother lol.

Look at mummy

http://websta.me/p/1191854477951987149_1901704698

Look at daughter

http://websta.me/p/1191853351334017846_727997013

Please take her home to have her usual routine tsk tsk she's still drinking milk too, she just needs to play eat and sleep not out in the crowd full of germs and being tired. Her way of coping is pretty selfish.

Since shes in the public eye she needs to be taught to cover her mouth when she yawns lol

I agree with you completely, Mai (all your posts regarding this thread). And I went back and looked at her old pictures and you're right. Her nose looks different than before. Maybe she's hoping to become famous because before Por didn't allow it? She doesn't look sad at all...

Finally someone who fully agrees with me lol.

I have nothing against surgery. I think all for it if you dare. The only surgery I dont agree with is a boobie job, because I dont think the women are doing it for themselves but rather the men.

No it doenst lol. I have big boobies by nature, and even when I wasnt overweight it didnt help me look any thinner *^lol*

the mother and daughter went to amarins baby and kids event to accept a popularity award

http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/54697

she claims that its seems as if Por is following them around because Mali would sometimes say `pau ja sawadee kha`

lol and theyre trying to negotiate joint projects where they will be in lakorn together, the mother and daugher *muha**muha**muha**muha*

I agree that she's doing the photoshoots and such too soon. I especially don't like how she's over exposing her daughter, even most of the big dara doesn't bring out their kids as much to events and such.

One good thing she's doing is still sharing the memories of por on her Instagram and haven't post herself doing celebrity duties.

No it doenst lol. I have big boobies by nature, and even when I wasnt overweight it didnt help me look any thinner *^lol*

At the very least, I think it gives the appearance of a less bulgy stomach. I have a friend how is a the same size as me (maybe just a tad meatier) but with bigger boobies and her stomach seems to look smaller than mine.

At the very least, I think it gives the appearance of a less bulgy stomach. I have a friend how is a the same size as me (maybe just a tad meatier) but with bigger boobies and her stomach seems to look smaller than mine.

Maybe its the way shes built? I have a friend who was a double d but her waistline was soooo small. She could fit into size s despite her chest being quite big. She had big boobies, big butt, but small waistline lol.

Pors wife says for those waiting for Mali to enter the business will have to wait.....how is that so when shes doing public events practically everyday and photoshoots? That is a form of entering the business. The only thing left they havent done are commercials and lakorns. Lakorns is confirmed to be starting pretty soon and Im sure commercials will happen soon too