[News] Bow and Mali for many magazine shoots to come

shampoo

Along Bow was the woman paparazzi caught of Por, a woman and her son. I remember seeing the pictures couple years ago. I was unsure if she was a different woman Por once dated, but it was just Bow. Her son age sounds about right, as I recalled he was about 4-6 year old in the picture. I also read somewhere that someone stated that her ex was a friend or aquantiance to Por.

Some netizens criticized that Bow is overworking her daughter and robbing Mali of her childhood. I didn't watch her entire interview but from this clip Bow said those people aren't in her position and they didn't lose a breadwinner of the family like her. Umm, so is she admitting that Mali is now her breadwinner instead of Por???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkh6_jy5Zkc

I don't understand her lost because I've never lost a husband and a breadwinner. So I don't wanna judge or think how she would feel haha.

I hope once Mali starts school we don't see her taking Mali to events anymore because if she still can, that's pure selfish. The only reason why she have to drag Mali along is probably because the organizer give her double or something.

Por is probably looking down at his beloved wife and shaking his head lol.

Will yea in a way but also her reason that she just gave or can we say just admit lol I'm not in the place she's in, not in the shoes she's wearing so I dunno how it would feel. I wouldn't really judge her in that sense but the way she's handling the situation and Mali's situation now yea we're judging her. There are many ways to cope after loosing the leader of the family but she's the first to do this sort in the Thai ET lol.

No she has given contradicting statements, so it's not like she's truthful. She just got cornered and accidentally let out the truth. Also I thought people claim Por left her enough? Why is it that people in the markets can make a living to support their family or open a small shop to support their family yet Bow has to put her child to work over 8 hours a day to support the family. That is greed, not necessity. Her hubby just passed away, I'm pretty sure she has enough money at this very moment to live comfortably for half a decade before she needs to worry

I think I read somewhere one of very popular actress in the early 90s she is Thai and American. And she was married to Puri cousin and i thought his family is very rich or something but when they got divorced she has to move to USA to find job to support her kid. when her popularity declined, jobs are hard to come by. We all know when Por was alive his popularity declined to the point we didn't know he got married and have kid.

Por was still in the business and making money before he passed away and Bow isn't moving to America where her cost of living is going to be higher. So that scenario isn't a good comparison.

I'm not saying she can't bring Mali into the business, but please wait a month, wait his 100 days. And please limit your events. I think there are points Mali is working longer than 8 hours. I understand doing one event a week and a couple of photo shoots here and there, but she's just getting greedy without even considering what she's doing to her child.

She has made mistakes the moment Por got sick. I questioned then about claims that she's private. No private person would put their child in the hospital where there are germs airborne so she can entertain the reporters. Instead of having the child at home and at times with her dad, she was on the dirty floors rolling around and dancing for the fans and reporters.

The hospital had issues with the fans and reporters hanging around, and instead of helping the situation, she was the problem. She encouraged thr behaviour

Bow is striking while the iron is hot. If she waited for 100 days she might not get that many offers. Thai fans and media are notorious for making people relevant when they are in the news or up in their face daily. Bow probably think there's no better time to take advantage of the situation than now. The only problem is, Mali is just too small to overwork her. A brief time off to breathe would have made it better. I don't know....unless she keeps Mali in front of the camera constantly I have a hard time seeing the long run in them being relevant.

I saw on daokrajai where she was interviewed about Mali's nanny standing up for them about people questioning if she's doing too many events while Mali is still so young.

Of course Bow shed a few tears and said those people probably didn't lose the head of the household before and don't know what it's like. She said that's fine with them she doing what she has to do. Shedding more tears...

I just saw a tiny clip on insta that bungthunonline posted Mali look so freakin tired either that or she jus woke up lol and making faces. Too cute! She def reminds me of my niece ehhehe all asian babies look alike man lol cry too! I thought my cousin sons crying was mine every time they over and he fusses lol.

lol missjoy you just gave us a link to hair tutorial. The guy is probably the manager? She has a nanny, but its a lady not a man. She probably didnt have a nanny before, this is new luxury for her since shes working full time with overtime to be breadwinner as a child

Wow lots of discussion about this mother-daughter team. We may never understand her pain and/or her motives, but I can't be too critical of any working mother - whether I agree with their methods or not. She may have financial needs that's beyond my comprehension. When my own mother was in the hospital for 3 weeks, her total bill exceeded $200,000! Insurance didn't even covered half. It's been several years and we are still fighting thru the costs. Best wishes to her.

I would not be so judgmental of her actions if people didn't continue to make excuses for her and claim she was doing it to help her cop with the loss of her husband. Now Bow herself has slipped and admitted to doing it for the money.