[News] Bow and Mali for many magazine shoots to come

shampoo

do you live near a park? i think jogging at park is more fun than walking on treadmill lol I actually lost around 35 lbs in 6 months by not eating carbs (rice, bread, noodles) not like I quit eating them totally but I just ate them one or twice a week, small portions of course. I stopped consuming any food after 5 pm. If I felt hungry, I could snack fruits, apple, pears, any fruit is good. Drink a lot of water too. There is one trick that I found helpful while dieting. Have someone share food with you. I didnt starve myself, I still ate what I craved but just 1/3 or 1/2 of it. Dont over-feed your stomach though, if you feel your stomach is halfway full then stop. Drink water before you have meals, it helps too

The park is literally my back yard...I have two parks that's like right outside the gate and with walking trails but I still can't motivate myself to do it. I love rice, noodles, bread basically anything carbs lol. If I go a day without rice I feel like something is missing. I don't know how to portion my food...I eat till I can't go anymore. I'm not big...I still wear a small but I would like to be a comfortable small.

I have to ask, Sunnny. How tall are you? I'm 5'0 and at 102, I looked unhealthy.

I'm 4'11 haha or 150cm tall at 88lb, wow if you look unhealthy how about me? hahaha I don't look skinny or bony I don't think, I have meat on my bones, I have chubby face though, sometimes I even think my legs are too thick *umm*

88 is underweight. The perfect weight according to BMI is 100 for people who are at 4'11 and 5'.

I'm 105. When I was 110 or 115 I look overweight because I'm a small person too. And when you have shorter neck it makes you stubby.

Anywha I was at 120 and that's overweight for my body. So yea I look noticeable fat.

It's easy to gain weight hahah

Yep, I'm supposed to but I can't, I cannot gain anymore weight, I don't control what I eat and when or what type of food, I eat anything when I'm hungry, I don't restrict myself either, I stop when I'm full and yea I can eat sweets all the times as well.... I guess because I burn it off through working? I eat dinner 10pm but I don't sleep till hours later. I'm not a morning person so I don't really get to have breakfast but go straight to lunch lol.

I think everything should be fine as long as you're healthy as in your body is in good function and have all the vitamins and all.

do you live near a park? i think jogging at park is more fun than walking on treadmill lol I actually lost around 35 lbs in 6 months by not eating carbs (rice, bread, noodles) not like I quit eating them totally but I just ate them one or twice a week, small portions of course. I stopped consuming any food after 5 pm. If I felt hungry, I could snack fruits, apple, pears, any fruit is good. Drink a lot of water too. There is one trick that I found helpful while dieting. Have someone share food with you. I didnt starve myself, I still ate what I craved but just 1/3 or 1/2 of it. Dont over-feed your stomach though, if you feel your stomach is halfway full then stop. Drink water before you have meals, it helps too

I'm sooo gonna try Kiz's weight loss tips. I need to lose weight that keep on piling after having two kids *shy* my boobs however have different story.... it doesn't look as big when i was pregnant or during nursing period lol as soon as i stop breastfeeding, it just went south gradually hmmmm. Thanks for the tips Kiz.

ok i have been reading a lot in this section about this mother daughter duo. I'm just so annoyed now that they are out and about doing the ET stuff when they didnt even exit 6 months ago. I think she is handling this the wrong way and she really needs keep low especially Por kept them away from this ET world. In which I think she needs to somewhat respect that.

they did another event today lol. Now her claiming Pors ghost was with her during her photoshoot is making headlines. there is no such thing as ghosts. If shes seeing a ghost either she is crazy and gone mentally ill hence why she is seeing his ghost, or shes just a lying to make news. I doubt shes mentally ill. If anything she is the most calculating celebrity wife to date

she said that during the Sudsapda shoot, when it was just her and Mali alone, Mali wai the ocean and said her dad was in the ocean as she pointed to the ocean. Well I would like to see her do this in front of everyone, instead of Bow just claiming it on her own. Then Mali invited her father to come eat rice with them. Anyway why would a 2 year old not say something that though. Didnt they throw his ashes in the ocean? So when they were doing that they probably told her that her dad was in the ocean. Tehe child would repeat whats shes told. Cant believe Bow is making a big deal out of it

I can't read Thai but I'm curious to know what other Thai netizens or even other Thai people in the entertainment industry are saying? I imagine they're only saying positive things? I see Vanda more and more on the Thai news. I honestly feel that a wife who truly loves her husband can stop mourning so soon and get so busy like what she's doing. Smh... But again this is my opinion...

You feel that its possible for her to stop mourning so fast?

The thai fans have no principles, because what would kill some careers in other parts of Asia or Hollywood, would make some stars famous in Thailand lol. If this was happening in Hollywood they would call her classless, but in Thailand shes a hero

• Like 1

You feel that its possible for her to stop mourning so fast?

The thai fans have no principles, because what would kill some careers in other parts of Asia or Hollywood, would make some stars famous in Thailand lol. If this was happening in Hollywood they would call her classless, but in Thailand shes a hero

Can't*** lol. I would be mourning for months especially if I share a child with my husband and he passes but we're all very different individuals and we all cope differently and have our differences in strengths and weakness... I just really disagree with her actions regardless and I expected that Thai fans would be supporting her... And I don't really believe her stories of seeing his ghosts either...

Thanks Dao for clarifying that lol

anyway so this one person on Ig was saying how Ryna is copying Malis style with her latest dressing like a tom in that jean outfit lol. Oil jumped and defended his daughter and now its making news. He doesnt want his daughter compared to Mali. I think his last intention was dressing his daughter like Mali. Every parent loves their child and doesnt want their child compared to other children. Pretty sure he woudlnt be so offended if Ryna was being compared to Brad Pitts kids *muha*

Omg how stupid are the fans!!! They're freaken kids!! Ryna have been dressing up ever since she was born, I can see that Ter loves to style her little girl and its been like that ever since. Surely Mali isn't the first kid in the world to dress like a tom in jeans!!