[News] Bow and Mali for many magazine shoots to come

shampoo

I'll stick to my theory, Bow is taking advantage of her husband's death to make a place for herself in the ET business. Is it wrong?, maybe not but it does come across as shady and inconsiderate to me. I think my pet peeve here is, people using the excuse of "coping" when I think it's pretty clear coping is not the reason behind her actions.

• Like 1

I have bad teeth even if I don't smoke or drink. I seriously have everything done to me teeth it sucks. I have gum grafts, 3 implants, boNE grafts. I floss, brush twice a day. The oral surgeon says I have very thin ridge...I was born with horrible teeth. I have spent almost 20k on my teeth and it's not half way done lol. So, Bow might be born with bad teeth or something who knows.
My sister was born with coloured teeth because when my mum was pregnant she took this particular pill and also my sister was born with small creamish colour teeth, She spent over 10k to get new teeth hahahha now its big and white her real teeth are shaved down I dunno whats its called but they put the new teeth over her old teeth.
If she's born with it she wouldn't be able to bleach it. The reason why she could bleach it is because it's stains not discolouration from birth lol.

It will die down. For while Annie Brook a girl that supposedly have a kid with Film, she was on the role for while going to all the events but now she is not on any news.

Bow, a lot of people still sympathize with her since Por died at 35 and a lot of people trying to help her on her feet. And plus they never really talk about Por's hospital bills. Channel 3 said they will take care of it but it's a lot of money. 18 million baht. So they probably want to make sure they have money if they need to pay for it. That's my two cent for their events attending.

If bow plays the cards in her hands well she should able to keep it going for a while. Bow is in a better position with people than Annie...Por diedo while he's still pra'ek status. Maybe not a very popular one but a lot of people like him still. So they seem to stand by Bow in what she wants to do. With all said and done, Bow and Mali should be OK.

Even if she doesnt play her cards right, she can do no wrong at this point. Shes not a mistress out to expose Por, she is a legal wife who is now a widow, Its not hard to sympathize with her.

Plus I notice with thai stars, as scandalous as they are, as long as they keep themselves accessible to the public, then at least there is a fair amount that are wiling to sympathize...like Janie. She stole her friends father out from under the friends nose, cheated on him, then spread rumours of abuse..yet the mia noy society was supporting her more than ever before.

If youre covered under insurance they will have to pay out regardless. Ive never heard of anyone getting denied their claim unless there are ways for the insurance company to avoid it, like you filing late. And I thought people claim that Por left his wife more than enough to live comfortably this life time? So why is the reason she is working now is just to pay his medical bills? If she didnt like the spotlight there are other ways to make money.

So I have a question. On my insta feed, this user name vanda29? Just posted recently as of 7hours? Ago of a pic of por in crutches and Mali playfully playin and por smiling at her is that recent as in that he was in the hospital and had gotten better? Or was the pic long ago? As in when they were still kept a secret? I ask cus one, if it's of recent of after por got sick and gotten better that means they got to bond openly as father and daughter in my eyes and it looked beyond tender and sweet. Or 2 if it's long ago before in the open, I still question how they have all these pics of por and daughter out in open and yet no one could put two and two together despite claims otherwise of denying? Lol anywhoo #rip

after he entered the hospital he never got better so that picture would have been a while ago

http://bangkok-today.com/web/%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%81%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%81%E0%B9%87%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81-%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%9E%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%AD/

so basically its mali vs every other daras baby lol...Mali vs Wanmai, Rynar and Peemai

First her fans they went on Boys IG and told him that Mali knocked Wanmai off her pedestal cause shes not as cute as Mali...Boy and his family came out and asked them not to get kids involved because they dont know anything.

Went on Oils ig and told him that Rynar is copying Malis style..Oil told them that a child is like a white sheet, innocent and asked the person to apologize for the comment

her fans then went on affs ig and told her that her child isnt cute like Mali, so Aff responded saying that person is ridiculous and needs to take her medicine, and that medicine is Peemais laughter lol. Shes like she already is preparing her child for criticism in the future, she just didnt realize that criticism would come so soon, when Peemai is only a year old.

Malis fans need to take a chill pill.