[News] Bow and Mali for many magazine shoots to come

shampoo

Now people are making excuses as to why she needs the money. Im sorry but her actions from months ago in the hospital, when she didnt know she needed the money yet, has already proven that she was seeking the spotlight for herself and for her daughter. Perhaps being deprived of being honored as the wife turned her out this way. Perhaps shes always been this way.

• Like 1

U know despite the whole secret. I think no I know por would've been a great father! Seen all these before pics of por and his daughter from little til as recent as possible he was w her the whole time bonding. I know there's no in doubt she will def know who her father is and will forgive and understand why their parents did what thy did.

No one knows? Lol Most men like women will have parental instincts and unconditional love for their children. Por is a responsible dad so of course he loved Mali.

As for Bow, she's taking advantage of the situation and trying to make the most money she can while her daughter is still being adored by the public. I doubt she's in any financial trouble at the moment since Por left her plenty of money. But the attention, fame, and easy money is hard for her to say no.

• 4 weeks later...

o.O so Bow is becoming producer for channel 3? Name of production is supposed to be Portis named after Por? I skimmed something on facebook this morning from one of the thai news sources and when I went back to find it it wasn't in my feed anymore =/

yeah thats old news Tina lol. She had this in mind only weeks after Por passed away. Soon she will be taking on roles in lakorns too/ She said it would be joint projects with her daughter. Shes pretty much forcing people to hire her if theyre going to hire Mali

I'm not going to lie, I don't read up much on her after I realized how much work she accepted for Mali lol. I wouldn't care as much if it were just her, but the fact that she is parading her daughter with all this work -.-. I don't want to think bad about her since her husband passed away, but apparently she doesn't really want people to feel that bad for her lol. I'm not saying she's not sad or whatever. I know people deal differently, but *knock on wood* if it were my husband I wouldn't even want to see people, much less be in the public eye lol.

Haha Sunny I sorta understand that some people I guess need to keep busy when they lose someone they really love, but whyy give Mali so much work though =/. Poor little tyke.

Lol I know she is cause the face, but I was just saying that in some cases I do understand that some people need to keep busy to help cope with loss. Putting your child through labor to get what you need is cruel. Reminds me of a co workers wife. She refuses to care for her children and family because her father passed away. It's sad that her father passed away, but she doesn't cook for her kids, she doesn't pick them up from school, she goes out with her sisters and spends her husband entire paycheck on treating her sisters and friends out while her kids are at home with no food. Her reason is because she's sad and want to spend as much time as she could with her family. I'm like aren't your kids your family? Lol.

People cope with pain differently, but I think with Bow shes not trying to cope with pain, shes trying to make as much money as she can while she still can. I think Asians like to put themselves on a pedestal claiming they have dignity and respect compared to other ethnicity, when really its Asians that dont have any dignity. Most cultures would see what shes doing as not very classy, but most Asians would make excuses for her. Yet its Asians that bash on other cultures as not being thier equal. Its a shame

Talking about Asians be critical. I went to my aunt's funeral this past week. These four ladies...three old ones that live in the temple. Anyway, I wore a skirt. It wasn't short and I saw the ladies sitting there talking I decided to sit close to them (the funeral was at my cousin's house). As I sat down, one lady said out loud that someone needs to tell me to change my skirt because it's inappropriate, the monks can see my legs. I told her don't worry about it because I am a Christian so I won't be around the monks. The younger ones asked me what nationality is my husband...is he white? I told her NO...he's Cambodian. Her face dropped and she said loudly that when Asian people becomes Christian they become dumb people. Needless to say, it didn't end well. I told my cousin it's a good thing it's his mom funeral lol

thats what I mean by Asians, they talk about other cultures are being inappropriate when they are the most inappropriate. They talk about women in the west being easy, yet most asian countries have prostitute houses lol. Not to mention, the HS I went to, most the teen pregnancy were Asians

The crazy thing is, they don't even know me. I did say something back but I was just too aware it's my Aunt's funeral. I noticed that Asian people likes to put people down and they are so jealous of each other. The ones I know can't stand if the others have more than them. They know the west don't act like them but they bado mouth them anyway.