[News] Bow and Mali for many magazine shoots to come

shampoo

I used to think skinny was pretty..when I got done to 100lbs I could not function. I feel so lethargic and just awful. Anyhow, I think she could use a little meat on her. Yeah, overweight is not fun either but people sometimes has a hard time to balance them out. She looks pretty in green.

I was pretty hot when I was skinny *^lol* and pretty gross now that I have rolls *rxl**rxl* So yeah it would be nice to be skinny again :omg5:

You guys were even at 100 lbs at one point? lol Man...I could never reach that. I was always 110-120...now, don't mention it.. lol But I look good now. haha Kids compliment me all the time. lol

it's been my goal since forever to stay at 105 or 110 lbs lol it's important to stay healthy too. at one point, i lost a lot of weight and felt really weak. so, i think 105 is a good number. its a good number to fit in good clothes and cute things. lol :)

~~~

hahah, back to the topic! whatever bow's doing, hope its for good cause and her daughter. she does look A LOT older than Por. I doubt shes younger than him.

I'm 88lb but hey it matches my height hahaha I don't think I wanna be any bigger with my height else I'll be like short and fat which isn't nice.

I'm just going to wait til we see both mother and daughter in a lakorn, I hope Bow don't get n'ek roles, that'll be the worst lol imagine who will be her p'ek hahaha

Ive never been at 100lbs ever since I grew to my permanent height. The lightest Ive ever been was probably 115 and I was fitting into 00 or xxs. I have big boobies and a lot of muscle, maybe thats where the mass of my weight went to lol

My new years resolution was losing weight, havent really followed up on that, and gained more weight instead

omg..88lbs. that is so light Sunny. omg. you must be so petitie!

My new year resolution was to lose some weight too. lol. but, been staying at around the same weight since. it's embarrassing. :( I am trying to work out, and cut down on my eating. it's hard to maintain a diet that is nutritious and yummy at the same time. lol

Salad alone doesn't cut it for me. I need protein and rice always LOL

I think you look good Sunny. Trust me you dont want to gain weight. Thats what me and Shamp said when we were a good weight, well god granted us more weight and now we are overweight lol.

I eat a lot, I snack even in the middle of the night if Im still up. I have 2-3 starbucks fraps a day..so yes its adding up. I need to lose 15 pounds at leastttttttttttttt

*hugs* Thank you, but I lost 1 kg in the past 4 nights because I can't eat right and I miss eating so much, I almost, almost put chili in my food today because I was craving that bad but really had to stop myself because my wound isn't heal yet still pain without medication. I think having extra weight only a bit extra is better than being on that normal weight just in case of illness or something because you loose it so fast in that case, my lowest was 81lb when I fell ill one time 6 years ago and that was within 4 days I dropped, I don't ever want to go there again.

I used to be 92/94/100lbs and for the longest time I can't put on weight. I can eat...if I go to a buffet I can easily eat 5 plates. How I missed those days lol. I fluctuate between 110-115 now. But I do eat a lot. My problem is, I don't like to exercise. We were in San Diego a few weeks ago and I finally got on a treadmill lol. The last time I used one was in Bali. Anyway, I was so mad at my husband I walked for 1 hour. I hate treadmill even fell asleep on one. I regret it because I was so hungry by the time I was done...we went to a Hawaiian restaurant and ate about 1000 calories of dessert alone :(

Treadmill is the most boring for of exercise. I usually can't be on it longer than 10 minutes and I get agitated. But when I see skinny girls run on it with ease...I'm jealous lol. Even if I know it takes hard work to get a nice body I just don't want to work for it :)

I don't like running on the treadmill either. I prefer the elliptical machine. It's less running and all you do is bounce up and down LOL for however long you choose to time yourself. I shed pounds a lot easier that way. It's less tiring too. And when you put music with an earphone, it makes your workout routine a lot easier and more fun! I don't know if I can ever be close to 100. It's scary. I'm 5 feet too, but around 130lbs currently. Not the best, but I'm working down to stay at 105 so I can be summer ready lol because winter is almost over for us now! I like a nice weight and body because you can wear nice clothes. My arms are my biggest problem. They're humongous! Lol

do you live near a park? i think jogging at park is more fun than walking on treadmill lol I actually lost around 35 lbs in 6 months by not eating carbs (rice, bread, noodles) not like I quit eating them totally but I just ate them one or twice a week, small portions of course. I stopped consuming any food after 5 pm. If I felt hungry, I could snack fruits, apple, pears, any fruit is good. Drink a lot of water too. There is one trick that I found helpful while dieting. Have someone share food with you. I didnt starve myself, I still ate what I craved but just 1/3 or 1/2 of it. Dont over-feed your stomach though, if you feel your stomach is halfway full then stop. Drink water before you have meals, it helps too