[News] Bow and Mali for many magazine shoots to come

shampoo

Ter and Oil used to dress her like a unisex baby lol. You coudnt tell if she was a boy or girl. Now shes a lot more girly cus they put her in dresses, hair bows and ribbons. They usually wear matching outfits too, but matching to the 3 of them,not anyone else lol

That made me laugh out loud. He's offended probably cause the person made it sound like Mali is this big star who is a fashion icon that all parents want their kids to look like lol. Seriously Mali dresses like a very normal kid. Most of the time she looks like a boy. Only recently I found her somewhat cute because they started putting her in dresses.

You know what they should do, they have lots of events and mags and is making quite a few extra bahts to spare, which I don't think doing all these works are to make a living since I think they already have millions from Por alone that he should of had left for them, I think is enough for them to live comfortably and of course if Bow isn't lazy and work in the long term (without Mali to do the labour). But like at the moment, since it's like this and they are in the spotlight, why not make something in honour of Por, a foundation or something, help raise awareness, help those poor people that caught Dengue to have a chance or extra few days with their family like how she got to have with Por because she was able to get funds from others. Or to teach people how its contacted or what people can do to help prevent it. Honestly come out as that hero from all this, not like this, does nothing for the community, unlike Por, he does a lot for the community. She's going around saying Por is so down to earth, he doesn't spend, like to live easy, likes this, do that, easy person, don't like to show off etc but what she is doing is all the opposite.

Anyways I think all the exposure is *sigh* I heard one of the reason why they're taking events and being in the spotlight because the manager said Por asked him to look after Mali for him... I don't think Por meant for the manager to push his daughter or wife into the spotlight though hmmmm...

He wasn't even talking when he landed in the hospital so how could he have said that. I don't think it's anyone's decision but Bow. She even bragged about how pretty she found herself to be in the magazine shoots. She was like I am marketable

I saw on IG few clips of Ma on a Thairath show I dunno, she was saying how she talked to the manager on the phone one night and the manager said Por whisper to him just before he went that he asked the manager to look after Mali. Of course its not the manager decision alone but Bow have got to have a say to if she agree or not but the manager is now taking care of all the works coming in and he's like basically taking care of his next celeb lol.

They're such liars lol. How is it he's not able to speak when he was well yet able to speak right before he left? Assuming he did say that does not mean for them to put her under child labour. It's one thing if both parents respect that. But they claim they're so private yet they can't even wait 2 weeks before seeking fame.

Maybe its that last moments, the day before he went that Por knew he was running out of time. When Por whisper, he said it was so quiet you have to really stick your ear to his mouth or else you wouldn't be able to hear him. Anyways yea did you see her mag shot and the feet photo? What you think about that? lol

You know what they should do, they have lots of events and mags and is making quite a few extra bahts to spare, which I don't think doing all these works are to make a living since I think they already have millions from Por alone that he should of had left for them, I think is enough for them to live comfortably and of course if Bow isn't lazy and work in the long term (without Mali to do the labour). But like at the moment, since it's like this and they are in the spotlight, why not make something in honour of Por, a foundation or something, help raise awareness, help those poor people that caught Dengue to have a chance or extra few days with their family like how she got to have with Por because she was able to get funds from others. Or to teach people how its contacted or what people can do to help prevent it. Honestly come out as that hero from all this, not like this, does nothing for the community, unlike Por, he does a lot for the community. She's going around saying Por is so down to earth, he doesn't spend, like to live easy, likes this, do that, easy person, don't like to show off etc but what she is doing is all the opposite.

Anyways I think all the exposure is *sigh* I heard one of the reason why they're taking events and being in the spotlight because the manager said Por asked him to look after Mali for him... I don't think Por meant for the manager to push his daughter or wife into the spotlight though hmmmm...

I totally agree with setting up some sort of charity foundation in honor of Por, this way she wouldn't look so bad.

I remember they compared her to lil Wanmai "Boy" sister too, they compared their popularity when Wanmai was very popular.

Thai fans are crazy. They are kids, let them be kids.

Nong Mali is super cute, when I first saw her I was like "omg she's so adorable" but now they are just comparing her to all these celeb kids and that's not good.

I would buy that story if she wasnt there the day they sprinkled Pors ashes in the ocean. So Im sure when they did they told him that daddy is going to sea, and of course that statement would stick in her mind. I dont believe in ghosts or spirits. Id love for it to be true, I prayed for it to be true, sadly its not.

For me I believe there is as I've encountered it myself in BKK at our hotel and my niece she was only 10 months old at my grandma's house, in the middle of the night around 3am she woke up and started interacting with nobody and was looking towards the door way as if there was someone there, she did that for a good 10 mins, just sat there on the bed, laughing, making movements etc as if someone was playing with her.... and my sister said that never happened ever before. Even my Scottish brother in law who never believed in ghosts and spirits have to go back down on his words because he encounter my grandma the first year he visit haha. Kids are innocent and pure I think they can sense things we cannot.