[News] Bow and Mali for many magazine shoots to come

shampoo

Aww Aiaya one of the people who understands me best. Thank you! Have been on both sides of me lol. The times we agreed and butt heads but through the years we survived lol. Always miss having you around.

Anyway, a celebrity's action can sometimes warrant support or warrant criticism. Look at the Peter and Ploy situation. I went from being a Peter fan, to supporting Ploy. Then bashing on Ploy and trying to understand Peter. For me the most important thing for a celebrity is handling things with class. Ploy was right to call out Peter. But she dragged the whole mess on too long and dragged her kids on the shows to talk about their deadbeat dad. I don't mind her doing events to support the children but her giving interviews after interviews to talk about Peter was uncalled for. She says she wants him back and forgives him but her actions speak differently. She's a scorn woman who wants revenge at this point.

i'm absolutely not attacking you personally mai i was just exchanging my opinion with you that you maybe you are a little harsh on her i'm not saying your are a hater or anything either i'm not even a 000,01% a fan of por or bow at all i didn't follow him or neither know nothing more than he is an actor in ch3 , i completely understand your point of view and yes i disagree but that doesn't mean i don't want you to say your opinion please don't feel i'm criticizing you i'm really just having a normal conversation but i can understand that you maybe a little mad for what being happening , for me i still think whether she do this and that she need to take responsibility and to accept public comment as you said but she is human and me i prefer not to judge another human even if they are public figure you never know what they are going through so i leave the chance for the doubt as human , but if in religion she had to stay month after her husband died and she didn't do it then she is wrong but if it's just a social statement and she break it then she is free she doesn't need to follow this kind of social rule , for me the unbreakable rules that we as community is not allow to break it is the respect each others and do not hurt other neither physically or verbally other then that you are free in your life

I understand you dhaf. You disagree with my comments but you haven't told me to stop voicing my opinion. I get the difference between healthy debating and attacking. And if we all agree it wouldn't be fun either right?

It's just weird to me that some members call me out, then when I respond to defend myself they claim I'm taking it personally. At least I'm taking it personal because I am being the old called out. Then I'm accused of being a bully when I haven't done anything but defend myself. Still can't get over "I'll let it slide this time.." Wonder who sounds like the aggressor here.

It's one thing to disagree with opinions which is what you're doing dhaf, but another thing to tell someone in a public forum to stop voicing their opinion on a public figure. We have rules for a reason. Fans take it too personal and start attacking anyone who isn't supportive.

Haha, our days of disagreements and agreements are now part of my youth. They're all fond memories when I look back. Although, we may sometimes clash and have different perspectives in life, I do really appreciate you, Mai and all of my fellow Spicy members that I've been acquainted with for the past decade. In the end, what we say or express here doesn't define us completely. Our opinions on certain issues here say very little about us. We have a life outside this forum. So it just doesn't make sense to me that people can call you a hater when they're the ones telling us to not judge because we don't know Por and Bow personally. Haha. They don't know you personally either, definitely, not enough to call you a hater. Lol

Por and Bow supporters or defenders are not automatically fans or crazy fanatics so people who disagree with Por and Bow shouldn't be labeled as haters. That's not fair. In the end, we're all just commentators.

Can't believe it's been a decade. Time flies. So many fond memories at this forum lol

For Kim and Mark it's you're jealous theory, for Bow and Por it's you're a hater.

I remember when Cees mother passed away from complications during surgery, I yelled foul too. I did the same when Pors foot got amputated. I'm not a fan of Cees mom or Por but a life is precious, of course I'm not going to take their deaths lightly. It's like people want to believe that I'm a hater I will pick apart everything including his treatment. If I didn't care of him as a human being I wouldn't care of the treatment or lack of treatment he got. But he was young, and I had every reason to believe he could have survived it. So when he didn't the emotions I felt when he got his foot amputated came back. I didn't think it was fair. He is still way too young. No I'm not a fan but the way he passed away is not justified. If he overdosed or he was drinking and driving then it's easier to get over it and not feel sympathy for his situation. But it's not his fault, and some people are making it into his fault. They just want to disagree with me so they blame Por for his own death. How messed up is that.

It has been a while since I'v been in a heated debate thread lol I think the last one was the Annie Brook and Film scandal. I was attacked because I didn't support Annie lol. Why is it supporters think they're the only ones entilted to voice their opinions? If us non-supports voice ours, we're asked to ignore the thread if we don't agree. Debates are healthy. It can help each side see things that they may not have noticed or gave much thought to.

I think out of all debates I have Mark/Kim scandal has got to be the worst for me lol. It seemed everyone that lurks suddenly came out, it was unreal. And till this day these two are the most sensitive subject. But gosh, thinking about it I feel old...when realizing how long it has been.

Girl, I didn't personal attack Mai or any member here, nor did I ask for other admins to speak up for me. Where did you read from that I atacked this forum and that I called Mai a bully? I mentioned "...was being bullied". FYI, I just stated my opinion on Bow and spoke up for a member just like how you're speaking up for Mai, the admin.

This is what I stated in my previous post "I thought she was being bullied and thought to let you know the same. No wonder Spicy forum is losing members because they cannot say what they want. If they do, they will be threatened. Now please don't say I attacked you personally. This is my opinion. Before warning me or banning me, let other admins/members who are not biased and are neutral to read my post first. Atleast they might decide if I broke the rule or not. Thanks!"

I asked for the admins to see if I've broken the rule. Not to speak up for me.

And do you really think that you mentioning me in your one mere post, make me feel like you're all ganging up against me?? Haha good one

Raklakorn, U did personally attack her , u said she was rude , u called her a bully, that's a personal attack. Not only was it a personal attack u also attack the forum as well. She's suppose to ignore all ur attacks, who can possibly do that? This is her home turf and u came in looking for a fight . Have some common sense

U asked for other admins to speak up, so don't be saying we are all ganging up on you

Someone doesn't understand English, when you say someone is being bullied, that means the persons doing the bullying is called the bully. It's senseless arguing with you Raklakorn.

Didn't someone mention that soon she's gonna have her child doing lakorns. If this was what Por wanted he would have done so when he was around. Thanks for update ninja

lol Ash it was probably the worse for you because you probably got attacked for your opinions. I think those were one of those threads where the admins werent so active and we had to jump in and tell Mark-Kim fans to let every have their opinion

It was just those thread that it wasn't going anywhere. The dead horse was beaten so bad, he probably wished he was alive just to tell us...screw it lol

Lol Ash

Bow might give the okay for Mali to act in a lakorn. I think it's too much. Her daughter is still very young and her family is not that poor that she has to work and make money at such a young age.
anyway her child is only 2. Her fans will say this is a Malis way of coping with the loss of her dad. She's too young to even realize her dad is gone. That's why I asked about her age because she was so happy at the funeral. So I wondered, and sure enough she is really young. Anyway the same fans will blame the reporters and fans for being in Malis face, when it's really what the mother wants.

i dont see how it normal for a widow who does not wait until her husband's 100 days after his death and suddenly appears on magazines. And she is not even a celeb to begin with. Is that even normal? I mean it's ok for her to do interviews but doing photoshoots, events? Like what?

and then someone even mentioned por and his wife just wanted privacy lol

She has one for Howe too, never heard of the magazine before. Shes doing shoots for reputable magazines and unfamiliar magazines. Basically book her and you can have her. So shes done how many shoots now? 5 or 6?. She was at an event accepting an award for Por too

She's basically taking every off that comes her way. She's not even shying away from it. I guess she was ready for fame and etc but Por just never wanted her to join him in the et lol

Bow might give the okay for Mali to act in a lakorn. I think it's too much. Her daughter is still very young and her family is not that poor that she has to work and make money at such a young age.

If that's true, she sure is milking it.