[News] Bow and Mali for many magazine shoots to come

shampoo

Er, what?! The daughter is set to appear in lakorn? Oh my, oh my. Is she grieving or glorifying...

*muha* omg chocked reading your comment *rxl*

Ok so they say shes starting school in a couple of months, so they will try to work the lakorn schedule around school...wow

Wow, just wow! It is ridiculous on the load of work she have accepted for her and her daughter. To a point that she is willing to work around Mali school schedule?! Seriously, a woman who is at a down time point of her life have no mind to wrap this around. This one is indeed different...

She would take the naek roles if offered to her. But the thing with Bow is that shes fine till she opens her mouth. When she does, she sounds old and looks old too. She looked old before all the work she had. Now she looks in her 30s, that is till she talks or smiles with teeth

I know the time can prove either im right or wrong but i never thought i will be proven wrong this fast. I not the frequent commentor but i remember i commented before in favour of Por and show the sympathy for Bow and the whole family but this is totally wrong.

I believe that everyone has their own way to cope with the loss of their loved ones and whether we agree with their way or not, we are not in their place. I'm not agree with the media exposes of Bow and Mali but i still be positive and hope that its become the source of encouragement for them to keep living. But my support would be only till that part. I'm totally disagree with the idea Mali to act. There is a limit for excuses and sympathy. When Bow parade herself as the weak and poor widow, it is her choice and she the one who face the consequent.

But it is totally wrong when she use her daughter.And please stop with the excuses it is for Mali own good to cope with his father's dead. How many of us still remember what happen when we only 3 years old?and even during the cremation, we can see that Mali didnt know anything. She might be missing her dad and asking for him but making her to works when she only 3 years old is not a solution. It

I dont think this is helping Mali in any way at the moment, she's only 2 she wouldn't know, she isn't coping with the loss, she's going to be coping with the workload that children at that age shouldn't be doing. They should be in playgrounds, at home playing blocks and eating ice cream, outdoors in the nature, playing dirt, secretly eating stuff off the floor and running around hitting and falling over. Not to be taking pics in a studio or in an outdoor set with strong lights and crowds of people. Por was doing it for himself to be away from the spotlights, Bow seems to be doing it for herself to be in the spotlight.