[News] Por Thisadee passed away

Sunny

She said she got it from the shop in the town the funeral was at and its made for a funeral so its not entirely her fault since the shop makes this type as well.

I don't think Aum will attend because she isn't close to him. But I'm expecting to see his n'eks that he has star with at his final day.

She also said she wants her to be different. She spent a lot of time searching for the flowers. I guess in Thailand, you can send any colors of flowers. I saw someone wreath bigger then her and with different colors.

You know what's so sad...today is the 23rd in Thailand and it's his 36 birthday. On sunday is his cremation day.

Exactly, she had that custom made, so she had a choice. Even if it was premade she had a choice to purchase any other wreath. She had to be different and top every other entertainer. If she wasn't Buddhist and didn't go to the temple all the time then her mistake is more understandable.

Por is born 1978, so he is turning 38 on the 23rd which is today. So sad.

i read some where it said he was born in 1980. I mean 2523 is 1980 but I guess I misread.

Actually I think his birth year is 1980 because this is from sanook.

บรรยากาศศพของดาราหนุ่มปอ ทฤษฎี สหวงษ์ เช้าวันนี้ 23 ม.ค.59 ซึ่งเป็นวันที่ 5 และยังเป็นวันคล้ายวันเกิดอายุครบ 36 ปีเต็มของปอ

He is born 2521, according to most websites and even indicating his death everyone is putting 2521-2559

i read some where it said he was born in 1980. I mean 2523 is 1980 but I guess I misread. Actually I think his birth year is 1980 because this is from sanook. บรรยากาศศพของดาราหนุ่มปอ ทฤษฎี สหวงษ์ เช้าวันนี้ 23 ม.ค.59 ซึ่งเป็นวันที่ 5 และยังเป็นวันคล้ายวันเกิดอายุครบ 36 ปีเต็มของปอ

Ok on his pic at the funeral they list him as 2523. So you're right Noy. He's basically listed wrong at most sites then. Even his fans list him as 2521. He looks old for his age. I actually thought he was 1975.

I saw his funeral booklet. Just looking at it, it's so surreal. Apparently they do have gift flavor for funeral I never knew that. His mom says beside the 3000 booklet they are giving out, she also going to give everyone a flashlight. symbolize the light to help you out of darkness(problems).

Hey sunny your favorite actress went to Por funeral. Namfon, cherry, Ann and channel 3 people. Khun Somrak is there.

I have a tendency of dreaming about dead people. I think it's normal lol. One time I dream about this one guy for almost 5 years. Every few months I would see him in my dreams, the thing was I didn't know he passed away a while back. The last dream I had of him was when he asked me if he could come and live with me? I told him no, and that was the last time I ever saw him again. It was a strange experience.