[News] Por Thisadee passed away

Sunny

Actually, there once was a rumor about a Ch3 actor getting secretly married and having a child. The media interviewed Por about it and he denied it at that time. They also interviewed Smart about it but he denied that it's definitely not him.

I saw it on the news recently that the media said they somewhat knew about Por having a wife and child for awhile now but because he's a private person they didn't want to fully expose it then. Even after his wife gave birth to Mali, Por didn't want to tell the media openly because he wanted his family to be a private matter, that's according to his family and friends.

Ok so what happens when the child starts school? When Father's Day comes and you're suppose to have daddy there so you can wai at his feet? Is she suppose to keep her daddy a secret? When she tells her friends that her daddy is Por, will her friends believe her when she's been kept a secret? I get wanting privacy, but this is a bit extreme. From being so private to now being so public. The child was basically rejected her right to walk down the street and show up in public with her daddy, because he wanted to be "private." It's a good thing she's too young to feel ashamed that she's just a secret. He never acknowledged her publicly at all when he was still alive. I wonder how long he would have kept this a secret if he's still around. I wonder how many sacrifices and pain she had to go through that she actually knows she has a daddy but he can't show up at school and attend her events because he wants "privacy." They need to stick to one story. First it's the wife that wants privacy, then it's Pors decision. So what is it?

Not trying to speak ill of someone who has passed away. But these were my thoughts that I was very candid about when he was alive and I still stick to it. I wouldn't have brought up the subject again on my own, but since it's mentioned by others, can't help but voice my opinion.

I understand why he wanted to keep his wife and child private. He probably wanted Bow to not have to stress out about her appearance in public or to not be herself for fear of gossip. Same thing with Nong Mali. He would have wanted her to grow up without having to live in her father's celebrity status. So maybe I am different, I would wanted to live in private just like how Bow did. Less gossip = less stress, don't have to act fake, don't have to wear designer stuffs all the time. I don't think the media coverage was due largely because of his new founded family. I think it's because he was truly a wonderful person who was gone too young, not because of illness but because of dengue fever, an infection that strike so fast and so fatal. And the media doesn't have limitations so it got a little crazy, especially with Nong Mali around.

I don't think he meant to keep them in secret for long. He has his reasons and we have to respect that.

I'm sure people know about Bow and Nong Mali but they respect his wishes to keep family a private matter. In fact, I like it that way. He's human, you know. He truly loved his wife and daughter to want to protect them as long as he can. Imagine if he came out that he got married. There will be supporters and there will be those that will blash his wife because she might not be as pretty as whoever they wanted to ship him with. Then there will be crazy people trying to dig up stuff about her.

Well w the many pics of her and por holding and bondin w her she wasn't much serect is how I'm view it mayb they didn't care too much about his personal life /him cus if they did and he was a hot pek ( meaning still popular and had those koojin crap ) then I'm sure the diggin of those reports would've long foresee all these and his daughter and wife wouldn't have been that much a serect. I mean there's many photos proof of him and his daughter that they personally took. To me just becus it wasn't in the news didn't mean it was all a serect. Here we have pics of him and his daughter and put on public doin things! Unless those photos of him holding her was photo shop or something lmao. But anywhoo. I've been dreading to come into this thread but all his pics and what not news of him was flowing thru my insta and fb. I thought ignoring his news and what not would meant him passing away wasn't true but that's not the case here cus reality is, he's gone but his legacy will carry on via his daughter and his many other previous work. #restinpeacepor #foreverandalwaysmypek.

If privacy was a concern for them, they wouldn't have paraded their child in front of the media. Even some media didn't agree with having Mali there at the hospital around the clock entertaining the reporters. For one it's a hospital, a disease borne atmosphere. Secondly they are private after all, so why not keep her at home or in his room at the hospital.

Por made headlines because one dengue fever was making headlines, along with his secret family. Even not being a fan, I am still shocked and sadden to this day because he's too young to go. I'm a fan of Celine Dion but not in shock or as sadden that her hubby passed away because in a sense I'm prepared. It's not as if he's suddenly fell ill, he's been sick for a long time. When celebrities die a sudden death, it will always be the talk of town. When they die a natural death or its someone old, it's rarely seen as controversial.

I think with Por everyone expected him to recover. For while there were good news and he was awake. But I really think his family should sue the first hospital that he went. They literary waited until he was in his last stage to transfer for this hospital.

Aff caught Dengue fever but it was caught early. He came to the Ramathibodi hospital for the treatment.

How was it their fault when its up to the patient to decide. If anything I would sue the second hospital. I don't believe he was in the best hands. I think they put him through a lot of surgeries without thinking of the consequences. They didn't keep him on life support and Ivs the entire time either. His leg being amputated could have also been prevented considering he was in their care for a couple of weeks, they should have been able to detect the infection and caught it on time before it spread to his legs. I never never expected him to pass away. It was just a matter of when he will recover.

His condition really didn't seem stabilized coz it changed so often. The final update on his condition up until he passed was at 19 in 70 days. I felt bad for thinking it, but the last time they announced a surgery before he passed, I was talking to my friend about how they've removed this and that and when it came to the last surgery I was thinking, how can he survived now when so much of his vital organs was removed and he needed so much technical support... But I believe what they said that por held on for those days to help his family cope with the inevitable.

Did you guys see the photo that tui AF posted for por saying he was going to send him off. There's a shadow in the photo reflection that looked like pors...

I think that picture is altered. If there is one picture there should be hundreds more because everyone is snapping pictures. This is why I don't believe Thai media respect privacy, because apparently before they kept his business under wraps yet look at the way they are behaving now. If anything he paid them off to be silent. They didn't chose silence out of respect. What bothers me the most is his wife actually looks so heartbroken and they put a camera in her face while she's crying her eyes out. Some media even published pictures of his dead body and face. Talk about money hungry to sell news even at the expense of others feelings

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1453466100

I do feel bad for his wife and daughter. They are like fresh meat, an instant celeb. But because there is demand for them, of course the media will fight over it. The public at the end of the day are still interested in seeing pics. I can't truly blame the media alone. Because the news will sell, that means money for them. Just throw moral and values out of the window. The people still alive needs to make a living. Sorry, its the reality. Its the digital era, it can't be helped :(

I guess there needs to be an event like this to make changes for the future. Maybe in the future they will learn from this. We've never had such a huge funeral for a celeb in a long time because its been long since we had one. Plus with the ease of taking photos these days, everyone just wants one of their own.

Anyways I saw they picked up his ashes today, it seems like a more peaceful one. It actually look like the family has some breathing space this time.

I think the problem with hospitals in Thailand, they are mostly private own. So they see other hospitals as competition. In the States, if they know they can't help or not have the best care, they will make arrangement with another hospital who have more high tech to take care of the patients.

When Por arrived to this hospital, the other hospital didn't know what's going on with him. And the thing was he was in and out of the previous hospital. This hospital was the one who found out he has hemorrhagic dengue fever. Since he was so so sick they did the best for him.

I guess there needs to be an event like this to make changes for the future. Maybe in the future they will learn from this. We've never had such a huge funeral for a celeb in a long time because its been long since we had one. Plus with the ease of taking photos these days, everyone just wants one of their own.

I dont think things will change. I remember them getting heavily criticized for hanging out at the hospital and making demands on the staff, yet they are still behaving uncivilized at the funeral. They have been unprofessional and unethical on many and different occasions. In that article i linked, they even made excuses for their behaviour, that it would be wrong for them not to cover the funeral the way they did. No shame!