[News] Por Thisadee passed away

Sunny

It's way too public. It should only be his friends and family there. Plus the media shouldn't even be there. I'm glad Boom and Opal called out those who kept on taking selfies with the not in the mood Bo and pictures of Por's dead body.

Edited by xiong123

The thai media always feel like they are entitled. The stars themselves give the media that privilege. Then the ones that dont do will get in trouble with the media. Pors wife doesnt seem the type that wants to be in the spotlight. You can tell shes in pain, and the last thing she cares about is the spotlight.

THat one USA pageant girl, she was in pictures with full makeup, smiling in selfies while looking for her missing husband. Even after they found him dead, she was still parading in front of the cameras smiling in full makeup. I know people grieve differently. Didnt think anything of her behaviour till people criticized her for it

Poor Bow looks so tired and like her mind is somewhere. She's probably in a daze right now, like it's not real. What I'm most disappointed is that the media did not give any respect and privacy to Por and his family. I'm also disappoint in the transport of his body to the funeral, couldn't the hospital provided them with a better get away??? Also, the funeral should have been blocked off, even if they have to set up tents and walls, they should have done it to protect his privacy. I'm so shocked at the way his funeral was conducted, it's like the cameras are everywhere in his face just as much as his wife. His poor wife can't even cry in private!!!! I'm so disgusted with the Thai media!

Tv and Radio Broadcast of Thailand just issued an apology to Por family and fans about how they were inconsiderate and posted his after death picture. I am glad they do because his poor family have no time to grief and how they howd his wife and kid. I understand everyone want to know but I think some fans prefer pictures of his funeral but not to the point seeing his body and face.