[News] Por Thisadee passed away

Sunny

Oh man oh man! ??. This is breaking my heart he was such a good man. He fought all he could :(. It's really upsetting to think that be will be missing a lot of "firsts" for his daughter. Rest in peace my beloved por. You're in a better place now and we know you will forever be watching over your love ones. Esp your daughter. #rippor

At times, the media can be so disrespectful. A family just lost a love one and they all still want details of everyone's feelings and explanation of what happened, really! To a certain extent, I know his manager responsible to keep the media and his fans updated but people need to keep in mind, his manager is also a family member so why not cut him some slack and let him grief without having to answer a 100 questions.

So sad and shocked to hear this. He seemed to be recovering well but i guess they kept a lot of info on the downlow from people about how serious it actually was. May he rest in peace and its just sadder for the family he left behind. He was so young to and his lakorn is still airing right. Its gonna be weird watching that knowing he is gone.

His uncle said they were prepared for his death because they know this day will come. The family were able to say goodbye to him. He passed away peacefully.

I think the doctors did their best. His condition was very severe. Every procedure was done to save his life. The body can only take so much so it's best to let him go peacefully. I knew his recovery was impossible since the doctors had to remove his left lung back in late December due to it leaking and it was expected that his right lung will eventually fail as well. Beside his lungs, liver, and kidney failures, there was bleeding in his stomach and colon all along. It was already a miracle that he was able to come out of coma and respond to his family. He's at peace and without pain now.

My heart goes out to his wife and young daughter the most. Mali probably doesn't understand what it was meant that she will never see her dad again because he's gone forever now. Her memory and time with him is so short. Life is unpredictable. I feel so sad for her.

So sad to hear that he passed away. He was a wonderful actor. I hope that his death brings to light the danger of mosquito bourne diseases. I hope his death sparks the beginning of a quest to find a cure and a vaccine for this disease. Even someone who has money like Por couldn't avoid this disease, imagine all the children and people that are poor and dying because they can't even afford an IV bag. Science has provided us with many resolutions to different illnesses but not everything has a cure and solution. I hope that this disease is now being taken seriously and that his death wasn't meaningless.

For those who don't know, just reading his conditions, I was thinking that it'll be a miracle if he survived. Hemorrhagic fever is very bad, having infections in his organs, coupled with organ failure is also bad too. I'm guessing his organ and body couldn't overcome the infections and he passed. Having sepsis in the blood is very very bad, not many survive from it, even in very highly trained hospitals too. I think the hospital tried their best. Please rest in peace P'Por. ❤️

this is too sad I told myself not sad but when there everywhere I go to I see this news of him and when I see he fc interview with tear oh my my tear just fall.. I just see a clip on FB their are now take he out from the hospital and take him back to his hometown so heart break. What I'm pitiful the most is he little girl, she would never know where is her dad go.

Guys, I just saw pictures on IG. Gosh, Thai media are so invasive. His poor wife, she looks so fragile and tired, his daughter so clueless that her daddy is no longer going to be around, and his lifeless body being carried out. Seriously, couldn't they have carried him out and have his family exit privately instead of in the public eye? I know that everyone wants to know what's happening but please respect him and his family.