[News] Por Thisadee passed away

Sunny

oh wow, this is so sad. OMG hes so young. IHow can he be craving Pepsi or Coke and now be gone? Usually when sick people crave that means theyre getting better. This cant be true. Why would they put a hole in his neck? Im still in shock

My condolences to his family and friends. RIP Por.

He basically has no functioning organs left in his body, they did a lot to him inside. Too much at short time because when one thing gets fixed, another thing needs fixing. He keep on coming back and falling into coma, coming back and going back into coma again. I'm not sure if the doctor was rushing his body to get back into its normal routine too soon or something because every time they take him off support or announce he is getting better, the next day or two he goes back being bad again. I'm not sure why they made a hole in his neck, it was the latest my sis read to me after she told me of the news while I was cooking.

I'm sure the family have prepared themselves to some degree at some point while he was in hospital. I'm just not sure how his daughter will take all this in.

I personally think the Dr's put his body through too much in such a short time. He had surgery after surgery back to back without much time for his body to recover, it was like they were trying torch his recovery. I know at times back to back sugary is needed to save a life but in his case it just seem like they were trying to rush him back to good health.

Maybe the doc was being pressure by the nation and all eyes were on them thus they wanted to recover him asap. Which may have ended his life. But without the doc, Por might have died since the first week of falling ill. I've always had in the back of my mind thought that the doc was just prolonging his life for the nation to prepare because the documents they release of his conditions, its quite serious and the surgeries are not like removing appendix. It's major cut open and messing with his organs. If Por was just a normal person, he'll be gone long ago, the docs wouldn't even waste time to cut off his foot.

I honestly dont think he was in the best hands. I said that in the beginning and Im going to keep saying so. When they amputated his feet and cited infection as the reason, it didnt sound right. He was in that hospital for 1 or two weeks by that time, that particular location....so they could have detected the infection on time to prevent the amputation

Perhaps they did not think it was serious enough to amputate him until it became obvious that if they don't, he will die. I think the hospital themselves were under a lot of pressure. From the whole nation, and I guess they wanted Por to recover as a whole at first. His kidney was removed first, than problem with the liver, infection than his foot. After that I lost count on what else he lost or had done on him to keep him alive. I started having thoughts about the doc trying to keep him alive so people can prepare after they cut off his foot but he was still not recovering and that things were still happening. Because if he was to recover for sure. Nothing else should still be happening months into the coma.

At least Por is resting now. He doesn't have to go through anymore pain. No more open wounds. No more suffering. I'm sure yesterday, the day his manager said Por was very uplifting was the angels giving him his last chance to be with his loved ones.

I have no doubt the Dr's were under a lot of pressure, my heart goes out to them too. Thai ET should learn from this, the media needs to learn to respect the hospital and the family and not camp out at the hospital every single day, all day long.

I think I learned from this that Dengue Fever is deadly and dangerous! It really frightens me now. I never heard of this fever until now. I only knew of malaria. But even this disease is more deadly than anything else. It's just so sad to lose a person at such a young age.

I don't know if Por is a smoker or if he has bad health. If his health has anything contributed to the increase risk of this disease. But in all, Rest in Peace, Por. Thailand and your international fans will miss you greatly.

Oh my goodness I can't believe this. Poor guy couldn't catch a break with all the picking and poking at his body and going back and forth in a comatose state. Of course that would've taken a toll on his body, and the news about him feeing better and craving Pepsi again sounds like he was such a soldier through it all :( That maybe he was still suffering and didn't want to show it, such a great soul gone too soon. He was such a joy to watch on screen. RIP