[News] Por Thisadee passed away

Sunny

I was so surprised by how many surgeries they put him through back to back. Since his body was already in shock, it will not recover at the rate a normal body would. With my sepsis infection, when I got to the hospital my body was going into shock and kidneys was not functioning properly. ICU doctors told my husband they had to be aggressive in treatments to control the bacteria but not too aggressive to the point where my body would be in shock from the treatments. A body that is in shock functions and differently than a normal body. I'm not in the medical field but from personal experiences with a few serious rare illnesses, I think the medical treatments Por received leaves a lot to be questioned.

Honda, that's quite an experience. Glad you were in good hands.

It actually saddens me and leaves me feeling unsettled that he woke up craving Pepsi. To me that means he had a fighting chance. He had a chance to survive in my opinion. He was going to recover. If he never woke up, it's easier for me to come to terms with his death. But to this day, I am still in shock. His death hasn't registered for me. It's like me arguing my case thinking it would change the outcome. It makes me want to cry that he fought so hard and came back to crave Pepsi only to not make it. It would sound less tragic if his own stupidity killed him, like drugs or alcohol. But none of this was his fault. There are a lot of what ifs. I can't the imagine the fear he went through those final moments when he realized he wasn't going to make it.

Mai,

It sadden me just as much too. Sad that he died so young, left behind a wife too young to already be a widow, and a baby girl who will never get to feel her daddy's embrace and kisses again. ???

However, as a healthcare worker myself, death can be unexpected. Many times we have patients that come in and didn't make it because their body reject the treatments or their body could not handle the stress. Yes, even in the best hospital too and even if the patient appear to be getting better. I don't know Por's whole medical treatment but I want to believe that his doctors tried their best. It was almost like a race against time to save him despite all the complications. In the end, it wasn't enough, his body couldn't handle it. I want to think that he was at peace knowing that he wasn't going to get better. I'm thankful he has Nong Mali. It's like he's still here through her. A piece of him is still living through his child. ?

Very interesting comments about the handling of his illness. I sometime think as well, what if he was at a hospital in the Western country, would he have survived? Because you know, in Thai lakorns when someone is very sick they are all like, go to hospital overseas.

I still do not feel like he's gone. But seeing his family sending his ashes into the sea. I feel like, he's really is gone, reduced to ashes. As bad as that sound. I don't know how his family will ever ever get over it. Because they will never get over it. Every time I see his wife cry, I can't help but feel like heaven is so unfair. Watching his funeral, I just think its a dream. But Por has become a legend. Even though he's gone but he went as that man who was a good man and has done only good stuff that people will remember him by.

But you were the one defending the hospital from the start, even when I had doubts. I think it was only Kizzie and a few others who second guess their actions.

When I saw him at the funeral, I kept hoping someone would come out and say its a hoax because it looked nothing like him. That they did the funeral to better his luck by doing a fake funeral for him. Its still unreal to me. Time doesnt heal wounds, it will take years for his

because he woke up and then fell unconscious again, and they did many surgeries on him and the situation wasnt getting better. It was sad that we lost him and it was sad that he was this young but he passed away. I know death is unpredictable and unexpected but to some extend, this was still preventable

Edited by Kizukami

I never knew that Bow had a previous marriage before settling down with Por. I feel so sorry for her to have to go through a divorce only to be married again and then losing her husband at such a young age. Thank god that she has Nong Mali who resembles Por greatly! That little girl is way too adorable.

It shouldn't matter whether she was married before or not. Yes, our Asian culture always put a bad stigma on divorced and widow women but please let's not think about that with her. She is a good person if Por was willing to start a life with her. It's unfortunate that he passed but it should not be because of her.

In general, the Asian culture always view a divorce woman in a negative way. I think it's sad because no one gets married with the intention or idea of getting divorce. Sometimes, the marriage just doesn't work out and I think everyone is entitled to be with the person they love who also loves them. I believe Bow is a good person for Por to married her too. I also think she's very pretty. Bow looks mixed but I've only seen her dad and he looks full Thai to me.

I know, she is so skinny now and she looks like she need to rest. She was in the hospital a lot and his death probably stressed her out. She will need lots of support for herself and to help care for Nong Mali until she is strong enough to overcome her husband's death. No woman would want to be a widow this young. My heart just breaks for her. The media should leave her and Nong Mali alone, it's like they are in her face all the time. No wonder Por kept them a secret. I would have done the same thing

Asian women are usually labelled after going through two husbands. Its like shes eating them up. Its an asian thing because you wont hear the Caucasion people make the same claims. In a way the media attention is a blessing, although a curse at the same time. When the attention dies down thats when the reality kicks in. Its going to be even harder for her. Not the media attention itself is a blessing, but you know how sometimes youre hit with tradgedy or sickness, being busy kinda takes away from worry? Then when youre all alone thats when you have time to actually cry it out. She has the support of friends and family, so its a blessing.

Ive seen pictures of her before, and shes always been on the thin side.