[News] Por Thisadee passed away

Sunny

I have a tendency of dreaming about dead people. I think it's normal lol. One time I dream about this one guy for almost 5 years. Every few months I would see him in my dreams, the thing was I didn't know he passed away a while back. The last dream I had of him was when he asked me if he could come and live with me? I told him no, and that was the last time I ever saw him again. It was a strange experience.

it was good you answered no lol. If dreams meant anything, the yes wouldnt be a good idea.

If dreams mean something, that dream Anne had wasnt a good one.

I have a tendency of dreaming about dead people. I think it's normal lol. One time I dream about this one guy for almost 5 years. Every few months I would see him in my dreams, the thing was I didn't know he passed away a while back. The last dream I had of him was when he asked me if he could come and live with me? I told him no, and that was the last time I ever saw him again. It was a strange experience.

WHAT? I don't know if I can handle that. hahahha I had a sleep paralysis once in my life and it made me sleep with my mom for two nights ahahha

People tell me that if you dream of a dead person and they asked to come live with you and if you say yes, then when you get pregnant it's that person born to you. I don't know, I dreamed of him so long that when he stopped visiting I kind of missed him lol. He was never an ugly person when I dreamed of him, he always dressed nice and looked happy that's why I never tho the passed away. I got to talked to my best friend about dreaming about him. She was like, you didn't know he passed away at 21 from drowning. I was so surprised and weird out I kept seeing him in my dreams. Dreams do mean something. I once dreamed I got stabbed aND beginning to die... I woke up from the dream and I was very sick. The spot I got stabbed hurts and I so terrible sick the whole day.

When I was young, I was really closed to my neighbor. He was like a grandfather to me. The night he died, I dreamt about him. In my dream, he was knocking on my door, I opened and he gave me hugs and tell me he have to go now. He want to come to say goodbye to me and tell me to be a good daughter to my parents. I asked him can I go with him, he was like no no you can't you have to stay with your parents. I woke up next day and told my mom I am going to see him and my mom said he is gone. I was like what do you mean he is gone, I told my mom he came by and talk to me. She was like he died in his sleep last night.

I think he might just came to say goodbye or just be with them for the last time. I've not gone through those type of dreams yet where I dream of someone who's dead but I wouldn't really want that :(

My friend though, she dreamed that Por died way before Por even passed away and she kept on dreaming of him passing away a couple of times before he really did pass away. The day he passed away she dreamed that she was at his place folding clothes for him to put in his coffin. I thought, she must of been with him in her last life or something lol. She lives in Australia and has nothing to do with him in real life but she dream of him often ever since he was sick. I told her the first time she told me about the dream why don't you tell him in your dream to go back and wake up. But yea it never happened.

When I was young, I was really closed to my neighbor. He was like a grandfather to me. The night he died, I dreamt about him. In my dream, he was knocking on my door, I opened and he gave me hugs and tell me he have to go now. He want to come to say goodbye to me and tell me to be a good daughter to my parents. I asked him can I go with him, he was like no no you can't you have to stay with your parents. I woke up next day and told my mom I am going to see him and my mom said he is gone. I was like what do you mean he is gone, I told my mom he came by and talk to me. She was like he died in his sleep last night.

My mom tell me this saying. If a person pass you and then ask you to go or they come and ask you to go . You are next. I remember when my dad passed he came to my young uncle in his dream and ask Chucky (his name) to go with him. Chucky was his favorite in law lol. Chucky refused, he say I have my wife and kids to care for. He tell my grandma. That was just a day after my dad passed in California.

Edited by Sreymao

My sister had a dream that our grandma came to my sister's dream and she said that grandma asked my sister if she can take our aunty, who's her daughter in Thailand, my mum's older sister that we're closed to. The next few days my sister and the family had to go to the temple and make merits for my grandma. Lucky nothing have happened to my aunty yet.

I saw some pics today and I can't help but tear up. Its still unbelievable that he's gone.

I watched live on tv when they all giving putting Dok chan. I can't help but cried too. I think really thing Khun Kobsook love Por because she was there at the hospital when they were moving him to his hometown. She was there the night before and then at his cremation ceremony. I saw Pancake, Mint chalida, Margie, most of power of 3 first generation, Nok jariya/Johnny Anfoney and other the producers.

As I was watching I kind of wish it was a dream.

I heard the same thing as everyone else. Usually if the deceased wants to you to come with them, its likely you will fall really ill or go pass away. if they ask to come live with you, they want to reincarnate with you...but imagine it means they just want to be a spirit in your house?

Usually the dreams that mean something are the ones you remember vividly, else it doesnt mean anything.

I think his daughter is so adorable. I read an interview of people who manage his fan club. His true fans like his fan club and people who run it know about his daughter and marriage. They didn't say anything because they know Por wants his daughter to be as normal not a celebrity daughter.

but thai celebrity actually get a lot of privacy in terms of the kids dont get chased down at school, and Pors star status is not going to affect his private life that much. If he was that famous, no way they would not figure out hes married. Thai paparazzi if they are interested would have found out hes married long ago. Its not like they have the most respect for privacy in Thailand. To me I dont agree with him keeping them private. it doesnt add up to me. I get if its just a girlfriend, but keeping your wife and daughter private was to preserve his own celebrity status. He didnt want to lose his praek roles, thats how I see it.

but thai celebrity actually get a lot of privacy in terms of the kids dont get chased down at school, and Pors star status is not going to affect his private life that much. If he was that famous, no way they would not figure out hes married. Thai paparazzi if they are interested would have found out hes married long ago. Its not like they have the most respect for privacy in Thailand. To me I dont agree with him keeping them private. it doesnt add up to me. I get if its just a girlfriend, but keeping your wife and daughter private was to preserve his own celebrity status. He didnt want to lose his praek roles, thats how I see it.

I don't think he was afraid to lose his pra'ek roles. Look at some older pra'ek, they are still around even with a wife and child. I think it's just in his nature to want privacy. Plus Bow seems like a quiet person so I think she doesn't want to be parade in the public eye like a trophy wife. Look at how crazy the media is at his funeral around his wife and daughter. No wonder he wanted to preserve their private life

The media was crazy because his death is controversial, being that he's young and he died of the deadly disease, added to the fact all the sudden he's a married man with a secret child. The fact he hide his marriage and child made things even more interesting for the media too. He could have easily announced his marriage and kept his privacy. After marriage the media attention dies down anyway. Even a quiet woman wants acknowledgement that they are married, no woman wants to live hiding out after bearing a child. It was more work for her to keep the marriage secret and hide out and avoid being seen. If they had announced their marriage the media would be interested in a couple months then lose interest. If not for this secret marriage and child, his sickness and death wouldn't have played out the way it did in the media.

So no I don't buy their reason for keeping the marriage and the child private. I think they went with the safe way out, which is to place blame on the non celebrity because it's the least damaging path. Just how Ploy blamed her mom during the tax invasion thing, and her mom was actually a willing participant in the blame game to save Ploys image.