[News] Por Thisadee passed away

Sunny

He was married to her when he denied being married to her. And of course he would say he wants children first before marriage because it was ALREADY happening. No asian person plans kids before marriage, its an accident. When he gave that interview he already had the child, dont make it sound like they planned it that way.

How is it shes ready for marriage and for kids but not ready for a wedding.

Awww, again, let's calm down. Por is gone, he's not here to defend himself. Regardless, he was a good person so let's not accuse him of this and that, he has his reasons. As for Bow, now that Nong Mali is out, I don't have any problem with her sharing pictures of Mali on IG. I'm not upset over his actions at all whether he is gone now or even if he's was to be still alive. He has his reasons

How did we know she was completely happy at that time? We dont know that. We dont know whats on her mind, or at that time what she was thinking when she couldnt go public with him. As for her on social media, I brought that up because many people have said the media and fans need to leave her and the child alone...she feeds their interest so you cannot blame them. All those pictures that the press has their hands on are pics she shared on her IG after Por fell unconscious. We dont know if thats what Por would have wanted, because when he was alive and conscious he never acknowledged them or shard one single picture with them in it. Also everyone has been saying all along that Por kept them a secret to protect them, so why is it ok to be so public on social media now? If she stays quiet on social media then I would actually buy that shes a private person because shes afraid of being in danger. Obviously that excuse is no longer legitimate.

When I hear fans claiming that Por kept his wife and child a secret so he can protect them, then what I see now is his wife jeopardizing what he worked so hard to reserve. If she respects his wish she should just lay low.

He kept them a secret for his own image, but now that hes gone, its irrelevant to stay private because theres no more image to preserve since hes no longer around. He passed away keeping his secret, because we as the public never heard the secret come out of him, but out of his wife and others.

I was reading through the thread and I just want to clarify on his renal failure and IVs. I work in the medical field and based on what you guys wrote about him having renal failure. It would make sense that he was off the IV fluids. Your kidney function as a filter system to remove waste and water. If this is failing adding more iv fluid would not help as the kidney can not get rid of it but instead put more stress on the kidney. Therefore the patient would be accumulating all the iv fluid in the body. This can lead to fluid in the tissue, and fluid in the lungs causing pulmonary edema which can further cause respiratory complications such as pneumonia. The body has a limit on how much fluid it can take. Having him do dialysis would make sense and that is not done through an IV. He would have a fistula which is kinda like a vein designated for dialysis. And dialysis involves filtering the blood from his body and having it go through a machine to have toxin removed and then returning it back to his body. It is a very demanding procedure and given his hemodynamics situation I'm not sure if his body would endure that. So I don't know what they did. But there's a lot of risks and benefits that would have to be weighted here because of the complex condition that he was in. That's just my thought base on what information was given here. RIP Por.

@PP_BB, I think to some it's hard to determine why things were held and why things happen that's why it's hard to comment on his medical case. If it was my patient, IV fluids would have been the way to go before his renal failure and even during with dialysis involved. You cannot withheld fluids as his body can become dehydrated too and we don't know if it's acute renal failure or CKD, which are both treated differently. I'm not sure when his IVs were held during his course of therapy but like I said before, my thinking is that he was in the best hands, that the hospital tried their best. I don't think any provider will purposely hurt their patient. It's a sad case really because he had so many complications that he could have passed due to any one of those complications. Would he had stand a chance if he was treated in the US? We don't know, the body response differently to treatments. I think timing was the biggest factor, like when he was admitted and with which symptoms along with how his body respond to treatment. Fact is we don't know his medical case so we can just assume.

No I dont think any hospital would purposely hurt their patients chance of getting better. But not all hospitals and not all doctors are equal when it comes to competence. The fact he suffered renal failure, the fact he was not able to eat and drink on his own, the fact he was put through so many surgeries, iv fluids should not have been removed unless there was something else to replace it. The fact he was admitted to the hospital for almost 2 weeks before his feet had to be amputated because of an infection is just wrong to me. He should have been on antibiotics and all sorts of meds and that infection should have never got far to the point he had to lose a leg. He was under the doctors supervision, they should have screened him for everything, head to toe.

Even the article from last year listed her as 33, so she would be turning 34 this year. I dont know where people are getting that shes 29. She doesnt look 29. Before her nose job and other surgeries she looked really old, then after the surgery she looked a lot more youthful.

Really so his brother and everyone was living with his income? I doubt it Sunny. His brother, I dont think ever claimed to want privacy, so I wont judge him if he tries to land some roles and work. His first two posts are so inappropriate though considering his brother only passed away a 10 days ago. He looks retarded in that first posts, and fans fans are telling him he looks cute

12545273_1702897206633621_1954505154_n.j