Youtube

noiki

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

By the way, i'd like to share stuff in youtube but i don`t know how it't works. For example, i have finisched converted my file into a wmv of around an hour long. Youtube only allowed clip 10 minutes long . When i click on upload file, did you youtube cut this for me or i have to do it by myself for example with window movie maker. Need help please.

• 4 weeks later...
you have to cut your file to make it 10 minutes long. Youtube own't cut them for you and you won't be able to upload them

Which program can i use to do it Nalika? Have any suggestion ? And 10 minutes long, how many mo is it ?

Try searching for "Ultra Video Splitter" but I think it cost money to buy that program. You could also try googling for any free wmv splitter

• 5 months later...

Can anyone watch videos @ Youtube?

I can upload but can't watch *<ha*

This message showed. But I d/ the flash player already. Still nothing changed *<ha*

"Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player."

That is strange but I notice YT had a change of stuff lol, I just finished watching Notting Hill subbed in Thai just than, about 12 parts or something and it went through fine, I can also upload good too .. that happened to Mai today as well

Can anyone watch videos @ Youtube?

I can upload but can't watch *<ha*

This message showed. But I d/ the flash player already. Still nothing changed *<ha*

"Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player."

lol that's the message I got yesterday too, on each browser I tried to use

Is anyone having problems uploading? Today I tried to upload twice but once it got to 100% a little window popped up and said error:404. I don't get it, the clip is 10 mins i don't see why there should be prob

this happens to me all the time when i try to upload on my laptop that's why i never can upload things on YT when i'm on it i can only upload on my comp which is so much slower *lol!*

Youtube does weird things. Once, I tried watching something and the red bar showed full. The player showed only 3 mins of the 10 mins, and when I pulled the button, it went to buffering again. Mind you, I clicked on it THE NIGHT BEFORE and waited until morning.

• 4 months later...