Youtube

noiki

lol i hate it too I can't go to the number of page I want but I have to keep clicking next etc its so annoying !!!

also when we want to change the cover pic for the playlist it takes so long!!! i can't just click on it like before but I have to go through the thumbnail gosh !!!

ok hehe to create new playlist which took me awhile too is go to NEW and drop down click on playlist lol and yea lol i think after that is self taught

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard that you can watch lakorns on youtube...how do you go about that?

usually I go to sarnworld...help??

well just go search on youtube.com. either type in the lakorn name or the pra'ek and nang'ek's name. IF you know the channel's name than just type in the channel and go to their playlist.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

oh I got that once, for about 2 weeks as well but back than I bother Shamp to upload for me instead, hehe I upload all the split files and she dl, log in my account and upload onto it for me hehe but I never actually figure it out while it was like that, I think I end up reformat my notebook since I couldn't take it anymore being unable to upload n bothering Shamp at the same time..... after that it was ok and I was able to upload again, totally don't know what happened.