Youtube

noiki

Haha p'Noiki, who the heck stole our Spicy theme in name LOL that's funny! But yea, I got to be prepared so I'm going to start the new Millennium Year with a new channel, in case, at least if I ever get deleted I have another channel that I can fall onto without much loose of feelings (I'll be pretty sad because I've got over 8000 videos and over 60 completed lakorns on my channel) But nevertheless, things must go on :Spicy_05: At least I wouldn't loose what I've got in the new channel (unless someone flag me again T_T I'll stop with Youtube) lol.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really hate youtube these days.. i tried to upload some stuff but.. it always says the video is still processing even though hours passed.. >_<.. so i just gave up.. im scared if i get warnings >_<.. i've had my account for years...

i really hate youtube these days.. i tried to upload some stuff but.. it always says the video is still processing even though hours passed.. >_<.. so i just gave up.. im scared if i get warnings >_<.. i've had my account for years...

My experience is that if the "in processing" lasts for more than 1 hour, means sth wrong and you need to delete it and try upload again. Try reboot your PC, sometimes it helps. Also try upload some small files for "diagnostic". (I keep a small piece of such "test video" in my PC that I can test the accessibility of youtube any time. Once the file is uploaded and correctly processed, you can just delete it from your account.) Sometimes youtube just sucks for several hours or days for you...

i've resorted to setting my vids to private when i upload them, then leave them for a few hours after it finishes uploading, check on it, if it's no prob after i try watching it a few times then i reset it to public. it's kinda annoying but at least it's working tho

Oh no it's starting to happen to me now too, ek. Some works, some don't.

yeah i think you're gonna have to do what i do, and set it to private then come back to change it later if it's okay.

Err it only happens on my SpicyMMX channel but my SpicyIII channel uploads like a breeze :blink:

I think their maintenance fixed the problem because I can upload fine now *whew*

I don't think they have got a "final solution" for this problem. Last night it came back again to haunt me. A file uploading just stopped with error at 35% sth (around 100MB). Now I also use the "technique" you guys mentioned beyond, to put the video to "private" and set to "public" till everything looks fine. *lil*

• 1 month later...

Got this urgent issue about youtube:

Seems to be starting from today (or yesterday), all videos cannot be downloaded via the KeepVid website or the RealPlayer one-key download function. The only videos you can download are the ones that you uploaded...

Anyone else met this problem? Is it due to some policy change in youtube?