Youtube

noiki

Recently I haven't tried to DL any videos so I do not know >(

But sad if we can not dl because sometimes some videos are GOOD

Right...

Now I can only use the Orbit toolbar to download, but cannot select the quality of the video (previously the KeepVid website can choose the high-quality format to download.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe cuz your channel has been put in a "watch list"? :(

For me there's only one piece of photo MV that I used the "You Raise Me Up" as the background music got the warning. Luckily I put the credit to original singer at the end of the video so they only gave a warning but didn't change anything to it so far.

So far I'm not concern because it seem its just a little message saying I've got music on the video that belongs to Warner or Sony... no actions have been taken but they will place ads next to it and 'earn' money from it instead LOL

The only thing I worry about is when people 'flag' videos... it more serious and at risk of being deleted which hadn't happened yet for this new channel.

• 1 month later...

youtube kept tellin me to link account with google account n after long freaken time ignoring that.. i finally did but that did nothing? dumb............. >_<..

sometimes i don't even feel like usin youtube anymore but,... i cant abandon it either >_<

Edited by aikoden

I got some "findings" about youtube recently, think they changed some uploading process. Just share here to save your troubles if you have the same problem.

1. Now when you do webpage uploading, there will be a "filmstrip" display of your video, together with the remaining time. After the "remaining time" turns "0", the "filmstrip" will continue to roll on for a while, and DO NOT close your browser or go to other page from it, otherwise the whole uploading will fail.

2. After "uploaded", there will be two bars appeared on top of the filmstrip, wait till BOTH of them to turn green. If you close your browser or go to some other webpage from it before the "green light", cross your fingers that the background processing will be successful.

3. After "100% processed" shows the green light, there will be "auto-suggestion" for the tags, even if you have already filled in the "tags"! There will be a small sun-shape logo beside the "tags" window which keeps rotating. Wait till it stops and dissappears, or your pre-set tags will be lost and some "auto-suggested" tags will be your video's tags. (This is very annoying cuz this new trick from youtube is hard to detect, so that I got some of my videos wrongly-tagged yet only discovered days later by friends.

last night my video link didn't appear for ages so I went to a new upload page and start from there, BUT only after I check if the video actually work and it did but it just didn't continue uploading the next video, it just kept waiting for a link whatever it was lol lucky i was still awake or else I can be asleep through out thinking it was uploading :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

I notice its hard to upload on youtube now a days, I leave it to upload, come back 4 hours later to see its only uploaded 3 parts struck at one part while 8 other parts is still waiting in line, wasting my time!!! *sigh* its like the second time this has happened I dont think it has anything to do with my internet since it has never have problems before, also it happened once when I was uploading too, lucky I was still here I can start again or else I would be argg again!

I think I'm going to quit after I finish this lot of lakorns *hehe*

my uploads are weird too, the progress bar seems to jump back and forth a lot

Ditto ^ and I have other things to do as well, not just hanging around trying to upload so my time is being wasted & delayed *ang* I can't even be bothered to try again LOL just wanna watch my series in my bed with no worries *hihe* *hihe*

• 2 months later...
Omg I've been uploading videos almost everyday and I've just notice that they allows up to 15 mins now!! >_< When did this change anyone know? lolz

Count me into this "out-of-date" group.

I only got to know it when I saw a 13-min clip and even commented to ask the uploader how he managed to do it... So humiliated...