Youtube

noiki

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*yay* should we start going back to rent lakorn at movie store? hopefully it still exist. *rll*

You talk as if we've never been there *rll* mine still exist but yea haven't order for awhile, and more money spent instead of free *loool* plus its not like its original, they're all copies *ang*

If I were CH7, I'll start to provide free "playback" video via an official website, or some websites with high popularity among netizens, and show ads at the beginning or in between the video clips. can even charge more money from the ads than the traditional TV time slots! some Chinese TV channels already started doing so, and both the channels and their cooperating video websites win big from that.

Korean company make official channel and than official channels for their artist, Ch7 should do for the actress & actors and upload exclusive videos that only they will have lol but i suppose too many people and youtube channel LOL

Don't worry.. if comes to worst, we can always go underground. There are many ways to do this.. we'll never ever have to go back to video stores.

Of course there will be a bit of a learning curve but should be easy enough because I think alot of people are more tech savvy then like 10 years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone have problem logging in to Youtube?

Lately I can't seem to log into my user. Every time I log in I get this page saying "Update your YouTube account by linking to a Google Account" I don't know what to do. Even if I finish fill in that page it take me to a different page and it seem like I'm creating a new accounts and I'm not going to my accounts. I haven't touch page 2 yet I just log out.

Do I have to creating a new accounts?