[News] Do you think Kwan's sister like Golf??

Noydarny80

Omg, a press conference?

Seriously, though. I understand that Kaew wanted the event to remained focus on Kwan and her product but jumping at Golf like some type of crazy ain't gonna solve the issue. There's just more drama coming up.

I am officially embarrassed for Kwan. I can care less about Golf and his family's feelings after the incident or Kaew's raging and ridiculous reaction towards Golf. Everyone is irrelevant at this point besides Kwan.

First of all, Kwan invited Golf. It doesn't matter if Kaew has a different opinion. Kwan is an adult and she's been the sole provider for the family ever since she was a child, so let her make her own womanly decisions. Second of all, if Kaew had an issue, deal with it in a less abrasive way that won't affect Kwan. What Kaew did was based from her own emotions, not the fact that she wanted the event to be about Kwan. A normal person who wanted to protect their sister would have had more brains not to do something this ghetto. If Kaew had Kwan on her mind at all, she would know that Kwan cares for Golf so she shouldn't be mistreating Golf this badly and publicly. Third of all, let's say that person did lead Golf to Kwan for a joint interview...let Kwan be the decider on whether she wants to be interviewed with him or not as a couple. It's never too late for Kwan to smile and say, let's just focus on my business for today politely if the reporters keep pushing for a couple interview.

Gah! There's just so many ways this situation could have been handled without going all out. Kaew looked like she was about to rumble. That's just bad.

Edited by aiyaja
  • Like 1

Imo her sister is definitely in the wrong for this. And wow Kwan has been supporting her family all this time? wow. Kaew herself is a leech. I have a friend that works in TV and she told me that 80% of the times whenever a family member "works" for a star they don't do anything, which wouldn't be so bad if it weren't that they are really entitled, attention seeking and think they know more about the job than people like her, who actually worked for their positions and didn't rely on family connections also they tend to make a lot of mistakes that anyone would get fired for but because they're family nothing happens and she ends up having to clean up after them.

Its why she really admires Kris Jenner, she worked with her before and said she knows how to hustle to get the best treatment for the Kardashians, and she's very professional. She was like, she's the only mom manager she's worked with that she likes. Most of them are big headed and cause trouble.