[News] Do you think Kwan's sister like Golf??

Noydarny80

Kwan's sister still hasn't changed over time, huh? She's still a rude person and does things without thinking first.

I'm glad Kwan has grown up over the years but yeah, Kaew hasn't. Kaew has her degree from overseas, right? All of that money poured into an education definitely didn't teach her any basic manners or wisdom.

I think Kaew is looking out for her sister but she approached in the wrong way. So if they agreed in the begin that Golf will not have anything to do with this event why does Pa Tu pull Golf to the interview area? Golf seems so willing to go with it too and if he really love Kwan he would have say no lets have interview outside the event.

Edited by Noydarny80

https://www.facebook.com/WOODYTALKSHOW/videos/vb.74456112688/10153754276447689/?type=2&theater

from woody fb live, actually is not press conference is just that Kwan and p'Tue go to same event, so they will give interview about this.

https://www.facebook.com/WOODYTALKSHOW/videos/vb.74456112688/10153754293677689/?type=2&theater

Edited by suk13_karn

Kaew doesn't care for her sister. What a brat. Even if Golf wasn't meant to be there, she could have approached him in a calm manner and quietly let him know. Instead she ruined the event and acted like a thug. She looks like she has a hot temper and is quick with her fists.

Plus Golf was being lead there it wasn't like he barged in himself so maybe he was asked to come up or it was a last minute change of plans. Either way she was very unprofessional. If you have problem with a collogue or guest, you keep calm and ALWAYS take it outside and sort it out in private. You don't fight in front of the press/ guests/ potential customers. That's just basic manners.

Has she done anything like this before? I feel bad for Kwan having such a troublemaker for as a sister.

If he already agreed beforehand that he wont barge into her interviews, then he should have stuck to that. He seemed like a willing participant. Her sister should have been calmer. Perhaps it was already a lot of fist slamming at the table to get Golf to agree not to join Kwan in her interviews...then yet he did the exact opposite. So her sister had steam coming out of her ears. If they actually didnt pull her back and just let her confront Golf it wouldnt look so bad either

@suk omg that is so weird. She's probably jealous of Kwan.

Mai so was there some type of agreement that he wouldn't do an interview? Because it was the event planner that lead him in, I don't think he'd just do something like that if it wasn't oked.

Can someone please tell me what Kwan said about it during the press conference? They're still being lovey dovey on ig

Someone mentioned that it was an agreement that he wouldnt get involved in her interviews.

Mike wasnt given permission to avoid signing the birth certificate for Maxwell either, but to this day hes still avoiding doing so. I dont think this family of all people are the classiest

Yup, PR said there wouldn't be any kind of interviews with Golf in the event. pa Tu said he got permission from Kwan's mom for Golf to be interviewed in the event.

I agreed with Mai about Golf. He should refuse the event planner and the reporters too.

Just watch the live interview Kwan and P'Tue, P'Tue said already told kwan's mom that Golf will come too and maybe will give interview but not joint interview with Kwan.

He said kwan's mom already call him and said sorry. The reporter ask did Kaew call, p'Tue said no maybe she busy (lol).

Kwan said actually is the same either her mom or her or kaew that call they are family.