Youtube

noiki

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use Free YouTube Download, it's freakin' awesome because it can download a playlist! *clps*

But remember, don't be prickly over quality because it all comes from YT or the original uploaders, not the program itself... OK? :rolleyes:

Just now I found out that JDownloader also can do the playlist! Damn I think this one is better than Free YouTube Download. I can't believe I didn't know it since I have been using it for few years now. *skc* Oh man I have to re-download the rest once again... *awe*

• 2 weeks later...

that's messed up..they were probably mad that u were taking long to sub

That doesn't help me go any faster by flagging the videos, it just discouraging and I want revenge by not subbing at all :rolleyes:

To flag a vdo you can't do it because you mistaking pressed the flag button, there are options as to why you want to flag and than stuff you have to enter therefore the person spent at least 10 seconds doing the flagging and no mistake. :rolleyes: Now the vdo has been taken down :rolleyes: The YT people review it and I don't know how they can review it and think it crosses the community guideline because its NOT spam and nothing to do with advertising or misleading information :rolleyes: now if it was copyright stuff yea I understand. :rolleyes: I don't wanna email them because I know my vdos are not created by myself but heck it's not like the Youtube people don't know there are MILLIONS of videos that are TV Shows, Series and they make $$$ out of these everyday :rolleyes: NOBODY will be on YT if the site have only people blogging and do vdo on themselves :rolleyes:

^ omg!! that's so evil of them sunny!! your hardwork fansubbing and that's what they do to you.. argghhhh!!

btw, i didnt even realized that you were subbing TP.. hmm..

youtube is lame.. it's taking me forever to upload and i don't like the change @_@

youtube is lame.. it's taking me forever to upload and i don't like the change @_@

Sorry to cut your post but I wanted to say the same to Viki, too. all I can say is the steaming online sucks. I still am hoping that there will be groups that release the files. *lil*

ooh...and I thought it was my internet that was just making it t slow....sumtimes it may seem like its taking forever julie but it's actually done because when i was uploading SSS for sal, it was processing slow too until i opened a new tab and went to my vdos and it was done :rolleyes:

I get that randomly too and just yesterday the share on FB thing didn't work either so i didn't share, I hate just url links with no title and no pic lol

It was progressing really slow yesterday but I waited and it finally came through

Yah without snapshot and the title, I have to manually type in the "status" box so that my friends know what I am sharing...