Youtube

noiki

if they end up deleting my sw33tpancake channel, I'll be sad just for the mvs I've uploaded on there plus I have some lakorns being uploaded tooo....

that is a stupid move for ch7 to do...stupid

off topic, but um, is any of the admins going to fix the bandwidth that exceeded.....the first time I came in here, I thought it was my internet connection until i looked closely lol

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Sunny.

I finally uploaded one more clip of the CH3 football game (tons of them to be edited and uploaded still! *bellow* ) And when my PC automatically started to upload the 2nd one, Windows performed an "auto-update-and-restart"... *cries*

Youtube now has a funny bug that when one clip uploading was aborted accidentally, it needs some time and even restart PC to start it over again, otherwise it will always said "upload aborted" and refuse to upload the same file...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm more than surprised to find out that Youtube supports "continue uploading from last time" now!

My ISP server frequently pissed me off by temporary disconnection, in which all my current webpages will lose connection. I'll have to switch off and on the router and wait a few min for the network connection to be resumed. So when it happens during a Youtube clip uploading, you know how sucked that is... But today when it happened again, I re-opened the Youtube uploading page to upload the same clip, and found out it really "continued" from the progress (74%) that was before the disconnection! *clps* Before it will just "stops" at 74% forever, and I'll have to log out from Youtube and log in again to re-upload. Guess they were still debugging this new feature then, and now it's finally working!

• 2 weeks later...

My SpicyIII have been caught onto it, they have traced back and stalk the older Ch7 lakorns now... soon my SpicyIII will be deleted so yea, anyone still interested go there NOW and do whatever, even I have to download all my own videos from the channel *fnny*

My SpicyIII have been caught onto it, they have traced back and stalk the older Ch7 lakorns now... soon my SpicyIII will be deleted so yea, anyone still interested go there NOW and do whatever, even I have to download all my own videos from the channel *fnny*

I also kept receiving notices about the lakorns I uploaded, but those are so-called "not penalize your account status", just telling you that some ads will be shown along with the video.

Nah those I get all the times too and my account is good but this is a different type, this one the Ch7 is taking actions, they want it off, they don't wanna make money outta it by putting ads next to the videos. In plain, they are stupid *czy*

In conclusion, Ch7 does not want any of their Ch7 lakorns on YT at all, they do not want their lakorns all over the world, there is two reasons... ONE they do not want the whole world to see how sucky their lakorns are, TWO they are just plain stupid *fnny*

• 6 months later...

Anyone got problem uploading to Youtube these few days? I tried upload one episode of an old lakorn, but it doesn't have any sound even after 4th try. So I used some tool to cut it into smaller pieces, and now the uploader directly "reject" my file. And the "Basic Uploader" doesn't work on my Windows Vista at all. Does Google wanna force everyone to install and use their own web browser? *beat*