[Discussion] Weir Concert

Lakorn watcher

Well in Melbourne on Friday we just had Christina Aguilar's concert which I couldn't go due to work and I was sick the whole week and have lost my voice on Friday anyways but really I would of loved to go, not to personally meet and greet her but to see her and I know most of her songs as well lol its a shame.

The only time I've ever had a great time meeting celebs was at a Gala Dinner in 2011, it was organised by Singha beer they invited mostly GMM singers to the event and it was super organised and very classy lol we can just go sit and talk to the celebs at their table when its not their turn to go up stage hahaha and many many photo sessions. The cost was not even a hundred dollar, around $90 or something if I remember correctly and we were served 3 courses but we had to dress very formal lol.

I don't think TLM organized it well, prob didn't get to sit down and talk to him about what he needed to do. It was also suppose to last till 12 pm and we didn't even get his autograph when that specifically was supposed to be part of the meet n greet. Was disappointed but glad to finally get to meet him. I think he needs to gain some weight though, he's a bit thin.

I don't understand how he left and no one stopped him... Where the riots at? hahahah I remember when a korean events organizer overbooked a concert in the US and the concert goers started cussing them out hahahaha they were waiting outside and were not let in for hours and the event organizers didn't tell them anything for a long time. I'll ask for my money back. It's like a waste of travel time and you didn't get what you paid for so full refund ahhaha

This was one of the most disappointing concerts I went to. I didn't get any good pictures of him and people with the general admission tickets didn't get to take pics with him. I wished they would have just done it with him singing a few songs and go off to take pics with the fans instead of wasting time playing the game on stage. I think they wasted too much time on that and that's why the rest of the fans didn't get to take pics with him. I really would have been happy with just a pic with him for memories.

EEEEEEK.. I'm scared for myself now.. since I got VIP. *gulps*

I kind of figured it may be unorganized basing it on past events... But I expected better due to the price. Hmm. Will have to see how it goes later on tonight.

Did you went to the Fresno one or Sacramento one?

I went to the Fresno one but I've heard complaints about the Sac one too. Appearently, it seems that Weir wasn't aware that he was supposed to signed the t-shirt at the Sac one. He did signed half of the t-shirt in Fresno in the beginning and the staffs gathered the remaining half for him to sign later but he was rushed away so that's why some fans confronted the host/staff that their ad had false advertisement. Things got out of hands and a staff + a fan fought too, the host was super unprofessional, instead of stopping the fight he literally looks like he was going to attack the fan too. Everyone was frustrated cause the tickets weren't cheap and the sponsor had promised all these things for VIPs when generally the general admission got similar treatment. Lol I rather just go on stage to give Weir money and take a selfie with him rather than pay $100 more for "VIP" and get a photo session with him. From what the host said, they had tried to negotiate with Weir's manager about the fan meets and greets but they ended with the shorter end of the stick. It's not the host who rushed Weir out but it's his manager. He did not even get to say a proper good bye at the Fresno one. Overall, I regret getting the VIP ticket.

Did you went to the Fresno one or Sacramento one?

I went to the Fresno one but I've heard complaints about the Sac one too. Appearently, it seems that Weir wasn't aware that he was supposed to signed the t-shirt at the Sac one. He did signed half of the t-shirt in Fresno in the beginning and the staffs gathered the remaining half for him to sign later but he was rushed away so that's why some fans confronted the host/staff that their ad had false advertisement. Things got out of hands and a staff + a fan fought too, the host was super unprofessional, instead of stopping the fight he literally looks like he was going to attack the fan too. Everyone was frustrated cause the tickets weren't cheap and the sponsor had promised all these things for VIPs when generally the general admission got similar treatment. Lol I rather just go on stage to give Weir money and take a selfie with him rather than pay $100 more for "VIP" and get a photo session with him. From what the host said, they had tried to negotiate with Weir's manager about the fan meets and greets but they ended with the shorter end of the stick. It's not the host who rushed Weir out but it's his manager. He did not even get to say a proper good bye at the Fresno one. Overall, I regret getting the VIP ticket.

Wow! That really is messed up. I don't get why his manager have to rush him out. They really need to have a clear agreement on what was going to happen once the celeb gets here. It is very unprofessional when the celeb himself didn't even know he was supposed to sign autograph.

Well its a concert and not a meet and greet so maybe that's what Weir was asked to do, but then the organizer just advert more than they should of to the fans in order to get people buying expensive tickets.

*sigh* its happened to me twice as well over in Australia, once with Aum and once with Da, I think its like an attitude thing that organizers have, like they think they are full of themselves and big headed to be able to invite these celebs over. If you know what I mean. They advertise and smile, talk to you so nicely but once the event is happening and they already got your money they don't even know you anymore... VIP my ass, they promise this and that but once you're there, you can't even find a place to stand, tsk tsk.

From my experience tonight I think th Staff are so unorganized with planning things. I've noticed general admission sneak to the front to take selfie while he's performing. They were everywhere. They blocking my view lol He's so sweet though and look so tired. Poor guy. Since Minnesota was his last show he save the best for last lol. Can't believe, I'm only 5 feet away from him when he's on stage ahh.. he's so adorable but skinny looking. I saw klonny,poor guy look tired also. I wanna ask for selfie with him but no room to walk. I had a fun night with my sister and friends. Pictures will be posted later

Edited by Sreymao