[Discussion] Weir Concert

Lakorn watcher

Really? Where are the spicy girls going? Like what city? Lol I think my cousin is helping his sponsor promoting its all over her fb page and on my newsfeed lol I wasn't Gna go but seems resonate price tho 25 to go concert and 70? For personal meeting hahahaha

3 cities only. Sacramento, Fresno and Minneapolis, Minnesota. I'm going the Minnesota one. I live about 20min from where he's gonna perform. My sister was hype all week,took my credit card and sit in front of the monitor for when it available for purchase. I know it's a 3 month wait but we got VIP MEET AND GREET. WE CAN'T STOP SMILING . THE BEST 30 BIRTHDAY FOR HER FROM ME. She say "HER BABY WILL BE 4 MONTHS THEN HE CAN stay with daddy. Come on its wier lmao

Edited by Sreymao

Hahahaha yeah that's the price for sac idk if it's diff in other cities lol but nothing is confirm yet the price / ticket is selling today at 1pm for Cali lol they even have him make a video speaking in English it was so hard to understand him hahahaha heavy Asian accent lol very fob hahahah hey so he never went back to Thailand? I member a member of spicy saying he was in sf Cali and that want too long ago lol and he's coming back to USA ?

U met him before haven't u sunny?

I wonder if he's staying til sept? Cus sept 2? Is when the sac concert / meet and greet etc will occur I'm very very surprise it is in sac and not in LA or even SF where's there's more attractions and tourist stuff lol

Sac so boring hahahaha

The VIP tickets are 158 and general admission are 58. I really want to go VIP but I wonder if it's worth it. Lol my VIP tickets for Film's two concerts were as good as the general one only. Since Weir's tickets are much more expensive, I really hope they organized it well.

Just run onto stage while hes singing with the general admission ticket lol

*rll* sweetie, lets all come up with a way to cheat with the general admission ticket *gg* *gg*

Or did I what I did with Aum, pay the security guy 20 bucks hahahaha

Vip package deal is meet and greet with wier. Get our pictures taken with him and print out 5×7 frame sign by weir a "I heart weir" sign t-shirt. Play games and a chance to be onstage with him. For 160$ I think it a good price as for how it will be arranged. It's my first time events with tcl live. Heard theu also arrange num and film concert i pay more following JT AND STILL FAR AWAY from him lol

Edited by Sreymao