[Discussion] Weir Concert

Lakorn watcher

In regards to his first time out of Asian concert shouldn't be the reason these many unfortunate mishaps have occurred. Becus as a performer / artist or whatever y'all wanna call him coming out to the US or anywhere , it should always be professional and wier should too want it to be a good and memorable one where he won't get bash or talked about how bad of an experience his fans have w his events cus that's just bad business too for everyone. I'm so glad I didn't go becus I have heard from many many friends and others that they were so unhappy and unsatisfy and that it overall sucked lol which isn't the kind of compliment one would hope / review one would want. Smh. I wonder why there wasn't any pics flowing thru my fb of the concert and now I know why. What a shame. I recall when I went to films everyone was posting their experience and how fun they had and how nice everyone was and this and that unlike wiers. I feel bad for wier but he should have spoken up too.

I also wanna add to those that seems to keep saying " you pay for what you get" ummmm wtf no just cus they paid for a GA unlike a VIP one should've get treated like crap compare to GA we still human and want to be respected not like we pay GA and y'all think they poor so they get the poor treatment.

I think fans were taken advantage of. Each venue didn't look like there were more than 200 fans. They could've easily lined up got a pic and autograph with him within an hour. Then he could've sang and danced badly after ahahha price tickets were high enough where GA deserved at least a signed shirt too. Like $60 to see him on stage only? I saw people giving him cash while he was singing... Why ahahhaha he's rich!

You can't really compare Film to Weir because Film's done international concerts and such before plus his profession is a singer so he probably know a lot more and have been through more than enough to make it work and entertaining vs Weir whose on his first venture.

I think they hype too much and sold the tickets too expensive thus people had very high hope. Of course for that much money you would because you think there will be lots of worthy stuff when you spend lots of money on it. Now if they sold the ticket for $20 GA and $50 VIP maybe what has happened would not have been so bad, I think a lot of anger would of flow from the money people spent on as well as all the false advert.

Fans must also understand that this is a 'concert' and not a 'meet and greet' even though they were promised all of that sort of lol.

Like I go to Thai celebs concerts here and do not expect to be getting autographs or photos because its a concert.... I went to Aum's one and only cost $25 to get in and the only reason I got one photo was because we stuffed $20 note in one of the security's hand, we went the dirty way and lucky that security accept bribe hahaha.

I'm so sorry that many of you ladies had bad experiences at Weir's concert. Clearly there was a lack of bad management as well as lack of communication between the event organizers and Weir along with his manager. I also blame Weir himself because he should be aware of the high price tickets so his performance should somehow reflect those prices. I was told by many friends that he only sang a couple of songs and just left with his manager before the event officially ended. Wth. That's so unprofessional of him. He should have questioned the organizers about the schedule beforehand, not just go with the flow and only do whatever is being told of him. I'm a singer/performer and if people were paying $40+ to watch me and my promoter gives me the performing schedule which says I'm only singing 4-5 sings and leaving early, I would not hesistate to talk things out. i would feel bad for the people attending the event. If things are really out of my power, I would just do my best to compensate for the high price tag by trying to be more entertaining, be available to take pics with ppl etc. This is Weir's chance to connect with his International fans and leave a good impression of them yet he left many people disappointed. There's no excuses. Regardless if this was promoted as a concert or meet or greet, regardless if Weir's a professional singer or not, the people who paid VIP should have received their fair share for paying the extra money. For all the fans, GA or VIP, Weir should have stayed at the venue and do his deal. He seems like a nice and friendly guy but his work ethics are kinda questionable.

You can't really compare Film to Weir because Film's done international concerts and such before plus his profession is a singer so he probably know a lot more and have been through more than enough to make it work and entertaining vs Weir whose on his first venture.

I think they hype too much and sold the tickets too expensive thus people had very high hope. Of course for that much money you would because you think there will be lots of worthy stuff when you spend lots of money on it. Now if they sold the ticket for $20 GA and $50 VIP maybe what has happened would not have been so bad, I think a lot of anger would of flow from the money people spent on as well as all the false advert.

Fans must also understand that this is a 'concert' and not a 'meet and greet' even though they were promised all of that sort of lol.

Like I go to Thai celebs concerts here and do not expect to be getting autographs or photos because its a concert.... I went to Aum's one and only cost $25 to get in and the only reason I got one photo was because we stuffed $20 note in one of the security's hand, we went the dirty way and lucky that security accept bribe hahaha.

Lol... Actually they advertised it as "Weir Fan Meet and Greet/Mini Concert".

I think fans were taken advantage of. Each venue didn't look like there were more than 200 fans. They could've easily lined up got a pic and autograph with him within an hour. Then he could've sang and danced badly after ahahha price tickets were high enough where GA deserved at least a signed shirt too. Like $60 to see him on stage only? I saw people giving him cash while he was singing... Why ahahhaha he's rich!

Everytime I go to one of these concerts, they always let the fans lineup and take pics no matter if you're vip or not and they could have done the same thing this time too but instead they wasted too much time on the stupid game. That's why I was kinda confuse as to why all the other time there was always a photo session but this time it's only for vip.

I know, with that price tag, the at least could've done a photo session with each fan in the beginning. That's a meet and greet ahahha I don't think fans would really care how long he really stayed or sang after that. Just as long as they get a selfie and autograph. It literally takes 20secs and wouldn't have taken up too much time. If I knew I was only gonna see him at a distance, I would've stayed home ahhaha

The show was a Fan Meet & Greet w/ Mini Concert. I attended the Fresno one and it probably was the worst out of the 3 especially in terms of how things occurred (which I won't really touch or get into). But you know what, I enjoyed it despite knowing the reviews in Sac and how unorganized it may be. I was super debating if I wanted to do VIP or GA but I'm glad I got VIP because of the experience. Just seeing the cheery and smiling P'Weir enter the room to see his fans brightened the whole room and mood in my opinion. Some people just don't know how to appreciate and expect way.. way.. way too much. They're idolizing looking at him as if he's just an object or property. Plus I have to say there wasn't really much or any promotion for this meet and greet. If there was, it was all on FB only. Like.. even I forgot that the event was happening this past Saturday lol. P'Weir is superstar status but he was downplayed in my opinion. He definitely deserved better treatment, but it's a pity how everything turned out. We should be blessed that he even decided to come here. I don't have enough mula to go see him in Thailand yet so this was definitely worth it compared to my future flight tickets and hotel bookings *hihe* .

I knew he was going to be tired from the air and road travels that were back to back but he was still so caring and warm to his fans, even when they were coming for selfies and interrupting his singing. I think it's fine to take selfies but.. don't swarm him please (even I was scared for myself and him lol and I didn't go get one). He still needs his personal space and do his job. I was glad to see the staff lining the crowd so that it'll be one at a time, though the line did come to block the left half of the VIP tables. As for some stolen sneak kisses... I'm not even going to talk about that.. nope.. nope.. nope.. *blah**nono* As for the game, VIPs shouldn't be mad because they didn't get picked. P'Weir was the one who went around and chose the fans to play. At the end of the day, I still don't blame P'Weir because we don't know what kind of contract his management and the organizers had. Fans shouldn't hate on him for this. It's understandable to be mad if you're VIP or GA but y'all can't say y'all did not enjoy the event. Just looking at the tired P'Weir going around trying to pump up the crowd with his silly dances and his adorable smile.. how can you not enjoy the mood? No hate please, just sharing my perspective.

Enough about that.... here is my positive experience. I sat at the VIP table the whole time and felt like a little gal staring at her crush :13: and that plus the photo/hug satisfied my heart enough. *ang* He's like the sun~~ the "country/ban nok" sun 555. He sang around 5-6 songs. Mostly looktung, but he sang Kae Khun and that made my night even more~~ too bad I didn't get the recording ( I thought I did, I'm so sad *crycry*) and also when my question got asked and he answered with the lakorn Petch Tud Petch and Kwan's name... total swooning moment~~ :i38: The only thing I regret about this.. was not bringing my sister's good camera. My phone quality sucked so bad. *sniffsniff* I wanted to share good qualities with y'all but nope, I have nothing to show. Sorry everyone. I can only say that .. Don't hate P'Weir. If you were there, you'll feel all the positive and cheery vibes he gave off. He's really, really, really a sweetie pie, I can't lie :love9:*sy**incnt* . I'm happy to of have come and supported him. You can tell he really loves his fan. After all this, I just want him to rest up and spend some more time with his mom before he comes back. He needs all the rest he can get.

To P'Sunny and all the other Weir fans, I hope and wish that y'all will get to meet him one day. Don't take these negative experience and put it to heart or blame it on him. It's really worth it finally get to meet him and see why you've liked or admired him all along *shy* .

Edited by aikoden
  • Like 2

I don't blame Weir as I believe that it's not his fault. Just like what Julie mentioned, since cough cough we both attended the same one heheh TLM in general was very unorganized. I am glad they didn't run out of shirts in Fresno, but I felt so bad hearing that MN VIPS ran out of shirts. It seemed like he was much more lively in MN so lucky gals got to see a more active Weir. Nevertheless, Weir did his best smiling in every picture with his fan. When I got to stand next to him and take a photo, I was just soo blown away cuz all that excitement really hit me. Before I took a photo with him, of course I hugged him first and he was so sweet to hug most of his fans too. I think the thing that made people pissed off was the part that our shirts didn't get signed in the first place. Which yes it's not fair since it was mentioned in there, but in the end those who waited for their photos got their shirts signed. But seriously there needs to be some kind of communication going on in order to keep the event according to its time. TLM just does horrible organization and if they have another meet and greet, I dont know if I am gonna go again. It was seriously bad despite getting to see Weir. The only thing that I enjoyed is just getting to meet Weir and take a photo with him. Other than that, the game was dumb and definitely a waste of time.

Weirs a big star so I'm sure he controls the ropes not his manager. This is not his first time doing a concert, he's done concerts before even if it's not overseas. He's paid for this concert and was probably briefed on what the ticket cost included so to say it's not entirely his fault....I don't buy that

Im sure sponsors would want nothing but to fulfill their promise instead of facing the consequences of the fans throwing tantrums and making demands . I'm sure they didnt want him leaving early for any of the concerts either, because they're the ones left behind to explain the situation. How is it a pattern for all the concerts when it was all different venues and hosts? Also he was signing t-shirts at some of the concerts so how does he not know its required of him at the next venue. I don't buy that excuse at all. There were less than 200 fans at each venue, and I'm sure not all of them had t-shirts for him to sign. It was also unprofessional of him to leave the concert without saying his proper goodbyes. He may be sweet to your face but he certainly had no respect for the fans waiting outside for his return when he went missing and never came back.

At some concerts he was taking so many breaks, so don't tell me no type of communication happened during those times where he was told this was how much tickets are and this is what we want you to do for the price. If he didn't agree to the terms he shouldn't have accepted the money in the first place.

and of course he never stayed until 12 as advertised, he was probably making his way out to go clubbing. This is like a once in a lifetime experience for some fans, and some actually flew out to see him, and in the end he failed his own fans. What was he in hurry to go do? Most of his concerts were 1hour to 1.5 hours, so don't tell me he was tired by then when he works much more longer hours in Thailand.

I wonder if the idea of doing these events was appealing at first only when he got here his heart was not into it. Weir is a big enough star to able to pull some strings. If he sees something he doesn't like he can say something and people would try to correct it. I take it, he doesn't care what happened. It looks like most people walking away thinking it sucks. It leaves a bad impression and people probably think twice about going the next time.

Edited by ASH30