[Discussion] Weir Concert

Lakorn watcher

Speaking of his parents, I have wondered for a while now if they're still together. Weir's mom stays in the US while his dad is back in Thailand.

Is Weir's mom staying in the US permanent? At the concert, I saw her sitting with a white guy in his 50s. They seem close, so I wasn't sure what their relationship is. Weir doesn't talk much about his dad besides seeing him on Super Weir. I'm happy Weir's mom support him in whatever he does in life.

His parents are separated. His mom has been living in the states for some times now. Weir have said he plans to take a few weeks off every year so he can visit and spend time with his mom. I think his parents separation probably make him think really hard about marriage. Before he wanted to get married by age 33, then 35, and now he's pushing it to 36. Lol

I wonder if his parent's marital problems played a part in why he was so attached to Pan and her family. Right after his brother's funeral I thought he would be with his own family but instead he was with Pan's family cheering Putter on at a soccer game. I hope he hasn't lost faith in the power of love.

Michael is said to have a fan meeting in America next year. Not sure if it will be the same organizer as Weir. I hope not but OMG, Super Michael is coming to the states! I hope I'll be free to go see him. This will be Michael first time visiting America. I wanna go welcome him. Maybe I'll get to meet his mom, my future mother-in-law. *hehe*

• Like 1

I didn't attended meet and greet but from reading all the reviews, I think the organizers bank on making a lot of out of him. Look at the way they advertise on Facebook. Sound like there were no communication between Weir and Organizers. The guy had a week in America and travel between two states that's rough.

I am sure if we are to go to his meet and greet in Thailand it would have been better.

His work ethics in Thailand is probably good or else he would've been called out on it by now. The organizers are out to make money so they'll promise the world butbit wasn't what was agreed upon by Weir. The one thing that does bother me and the fault is clearly on Weir is him not wai-Ing the elders and not saying a proper goodbye to the fans like someone had mentioned.

Wasn't the time printed on thr tickets? I heard he attended multiple events late, so he had to be blind not to know what time each event was lol.

Then him leaving early, unless he had a plane to catch, I can't come up with an excuse for him. He must have been blind and deaf not to know how much he was charging fans and not to have any compassion to stick around and make it worth their while

I don't know about other organizers but the one I know will promise the world knowing well that it's above and beyond what the entertainer agreed to. I remember attending an event where the advertised time was 6-midnight but the entertainer only truly agreed to 6 songs and 2 hours. I'm not saying Weir is completely innocent but not knowing what was truly agreed upon between him and the organizer it's hard to say who was the cause of the problems. Now, Weir not showing respect to the elders and the fans is bad on his part.

If you look at the situation solely from a business perspective, Weir is not obligated to do anything that was not part of his rate or agreed upon before hand, sucks for the fans and looks bad on Weir but that is business. I think this incident made a lot of fans see him in a different light, it sure did for me.

Edited by honda

I went to the one in MN and I actually enjoyed my experience. He definitely looks better onscreen. He didn't wear cologne or anything but I'm surprised he didn't smell like cigarettes either considering he smokes(?). He wore denim to the first 2 venues so I thought maybe he'd wear it again. So I wore mine to go only to see him arrive in his brown leather jacket instead. That punk! We were supposed to match! Lmao

Anyways, I had a great time. The fans there were super sweet and I, too, made new friends. If the rumors are true and Michael is coming- I'll be going to his as well!