Suggestions for SPICY

shampoo

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah since it's a kob/num subforum, then num's news and other stuff will be blue then

Lol thats what I was going to say hehe they can share the same blue, Kob lakorns ain't that much anymore

then shall we change the normal "Articles" in the News section to another color? Now they are using blue color too.

Oh...I been wondering who suggested to have a Num-Kob Sub Forum.

Awww... That's nice of you gals to have a Num Sub forum just for snow. Snow deserved it since she been great at updating most of the stars especially Num so I know she will keeps his news update. Snow, I would of suggest that light blue color too for Kob cause blue had been used by Tik and Aom. But Kob doesn't have much lakorn so I guess she has to shares. *dunno* But I'm glad Kob and Num has their own Sub Forum now since they are Koo Kwan.

i'll do the sub forum thing some time tomorrow.

the num forum i dont think it was long ago, it was probably right after we did the nadech forum or before dont remember. I just decided to add it cause i wanted some way to thank snow for all her hard work *<ha*

but yeah if you think about kob's onscreen sweetheart, it's none other than num sornram ;)

Is this colour thread title? I didn't know Tik & Aom had their own colour, but anyways I don't think light blue works lolz the coding of it just wouldn't show, I've tried to insert light colour stuff, but yea that was ages ago I don't know if it'll work now but I think the blue we have now is good

holy cow, what happen to the skin you made sunny? LOL

Darv said the forum is slowly rebuilding, so everything should work fine in a few hour. We could have offline the forum but it's only a couple of hour?

Edited by shampoo

Just another suggestion with the subforums, since Nadech and Yaya are a new koo kwan, they'll be having lots of lakorns and shampoo and Dal do a great job with updating the forum, should we give their threads a colour scheme too, like orange?