Suggestions for SPICY

shampoo

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, sth is TERRIBLY wrong with the webpage layout in the posts for my explorer (IE7).

There's a HUGE blank under each post, and the action buttons (which I believe should be placed at the bottom of the page) now all squeezed to the left panel (which, might cause the blank, cuz they spread a certain height on the page).

And the time to load one page is dramatically longer now. most of the cases, it just hanged my explorer window (I hope this reply window won't...)

Sorry I should post this in the Tech Issue thread, but I really couldn't open that one now. (This thread has a quick link at the front page, so I can access it with a better chance to load the full page.)

OK it's working fine with my own IE8. So it's the compatibility issue with the old IE7 in my office PC. I'm gonna upgrade that to IE8 soon, according to our IT dept, so hopefully it will get well...

Now the problem is I cannot view some pics from noiki at home, cuz imageshack banned Singapore... gonna take time to register a imageshack account somehow. stupid Photobucket got "maintenance" again...

btw how can I see my last log in time now? Normally I only read those posts and sub-forums that got updated after I last login, so really need that display.

Edited by snow_scorpio

YAY !!! My skin I've created worked lol but I think I need to spend 6 more hours changing some things because it doesn't seem to look that great like how we did it in the test forum *lol!*

Oh things seem all over the place, I need to get used it but can a member please screen cap me of what they see on the front page? So I know what the skin look like for members, since I think its different from the admins.

As for the Download Forums, I've disabled it before because we were updating and the hide code wasn't working, in order to pervert people from taking advantages lol I'll put it back up.

As for colour, I'll see if I can add more, just that many years ago the colour options were limited, maybe 2011 we can have more now :)

PLEASE SOMEONE THANKS ME hehehe

YAY !!! My skin I've created worked lol but I think I need to spend 6 more hours changing some things because it doesn't seem to look that great like how we did it in the test forum *lol!*

Oh things seem all over the place, I need to get used it but can a member please screen cap me of what they see on the front page? So I know what the skin look like for members, since I think its different from the admins.

As for the Download Forums, I've disabled it before because we were updating and the hide code wasn't working, in order to pervert people from taking advantages lol I'll put it back up.

As for colour, I'll see if I can add more, just that many years ago the colour options were limited, maybe 2011 we can have more now :)

Thank you... but in order to pervert??? :blink: *ha-ha*

Thank you... but in order to pervert??? :blink: *ha-ha*

I always do that *incnt*

Your welcome but I would like a THANKS as in press my THANKS button/tab at the bottom right *hehe*

You like the new Mulberry colour Shamp?

Me too, some of the colour name did not turn out to be its true colour, I think the forum will only show colour that it knows, like some colour I insert did not even show, it turn out in pink/blue/black etc instead, which means it didn't work, that's why we've been struck with limited colour for a long time because its hard to put in new colour.