Suggestions for SPICY

shampoo

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I was wondering if it would be better if the lakorns that are not making anymore or has been a rumour for long time should be deleted from the lakorn section forum. I mean there are so many lakorn that they don't even do anymore, like from 2008 and still on the lakorn section. There is a bunch of lakorns thread that are just created from the rumoured and still in the forum. I think it should be better if the lakorns were deleted so it will be more easier to find those lakorn that are making now.

Note: i don't mean those lakorn that are rumoursing now but those that has been rumoured back in 2008 or 2012. I don't think they are playing to do it anymore.

Note 2: if it is fine with you guys to delete them, i can get the thread for you guys so you don't need to search it yourself.

Edited by cheercee

Thanks for the suggestion. I will look into it. There are some like Rak. Jakarta that has been started since 3-4 years ago and just recently said will be produce too. But act art is busy production so don't know when. But some might be too long to be making.

We usually don't delete thread but will be moving to stock or unconfirmed forum for the time being