www.dootv.co.uk

-.-" for dootv streaming it's faster for me to finish one file it took me 5 minutes to download pleng ruk karm pope and sarb poosah yeah ch 7 is clear on dootv but for ch 3 thaitv.tv is better

Yeah but it depends on the lakorn... certain lakorns stream faster than others .. like sarb poosah and pleng ruk streams real fast for me but when i try to stream Soo Sarn Pootaesuan it takes like 10 minutes or so

I get different types of speed all the time for some reason LOL probably because I live near the cable company but my plan is the roadrunner 10 mpbs sometimes i get over that some how ... every now and there is a hiccup in their server and im uploading something to megaupload and it uploads the file in like 5 seconds when the file is like 500 mb! it's happened to me twice before i was so shocked i download the file like 3 times to check and i made my friends download to see if it works on their computer lol but I think thats only cause the cable company is like 2 streets down and they have hiccups and stuff sometimes.. the old man told me that sometimes when you live so close to it it's hard to monitor or something like that ... but i've never gotten below 10 mpbs... but when i visit my parents place >.< it's lagggggggggggggg to the max i never get anything over 7 mpbs lol

Edited by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Lol it is unheard of but sometimes cable companies do testing and stuff like that I think and they have network hiccups that causes it to happen... it normally last for like 1 minute lol so now i watch out and everytime in case one day i'll get that lucky again i'll upload like 30 files at once lmao ... I always tried looking for an explanation for it but never got a real explanation lol gosh if its possible to do 5 seconds for 500 mb i bet it'll be real expensive arse price for it lol

I ordered something from them today well from dootv.co.uk and they said it will be here within a week so we'll see lol

you probz will P'Tina there really good with delivery *yss* i usally get my dvds 2 day after order but i do live in england lol *hugs*

Wow....let me know how it works out na Tina. Im wanting to buy some lakorns too. I didn't know they deliver over here to the US too. So do they convert the money to US $ for ya or you just have to do it yourself to know what's being debited? Anywho, if you don't mind, give me the 411 on the ordering process. Thank U much na ja!

teardrop for us in the us we have to go to dootvusa.com ja and it'll be in dollar format haha i'll let u know how it goes .... mines will probably be here til friday or monday of next week