Sign in to follow this  
Sunny

www.dootv.co.uk

wait is it one where you can order or where you can watch? I dont see any option to watch :omg5:

the resolution is great. it's clear.

I can just burn it off from that website. hahah

Edited by shampoo

yup yup you can....hehe that's what I'm doing for that concert..the uploading is doing crap to me...so I gave up uploading hahaha

yop their vdos are real clear. boo my account expires on da 13th. seem like they got every show dat airs in thailand lol

oooh sounds great i will change from iptv to this after my account expire than *hehe*

do they have live Tv?

the bad part is that they don't have their own server for live streaming, it's just from other sources. iptv has their own server for live stream that why it doesn't buffer as badly.

lolz they don't have all the shows tho, i checked but they got stuff that iptv doesn't.

yeah that and my mom uses it with me. her computer is funked up so dootv doesn't load right on hers, only iptv. i like the live tv at iptv plus they have more of the food shows where they go out and eat, gives me ideas for when i go to thailand to see where i can go eat lolz

goodness it's no question that dootv is better quality, HQ on iptv cant even compete with what dootv has up :omg5: