IPTV

Mai

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to wait in that case for the normal version than, you know how i couldn't record the live one hoping to catch the iptv drama one so I went to sleep and wake up again boo.... do you know what time or how many hours do they put up the drama after it airs?

the live streaming was down, everything else was fine for me. i was pissed tho, i was trying to record skk and nothing. it was the last day too

oh yeah i know noiki! woke up this morning and the first thing i did was check your site.. total shock! no last epi of skk!!! :P then i checked iptv.. the live was down *^lol*

yeah i was mad, i tried recording from a diff site but the buffering was so bad i gave up and went to sleep to wait for the iptv version

sunny, well let's see skk finishes airing at about 5:40am (my time) and iptv put it up at around 8:40am ish, so like 3 hours after it airs then?

Alright ladies, I need some major assistance.

What is the difference between IPTV and ThaiTV? Okay, may sound like a stupid question but I have never made an account for any online sites so I'm totally clueless. Anyway, I remember, Mai said that we can order DVD/discs from IPTV right? How do we do that? Do we just register for an account and then order from there, confused. *hugs*

I like the layout of ThaiTV, they're so organized. Can someone give me the link to IPTV, wait, are they the same? Haha. *hss* For some reason, I searched on Google but it won't give me a link to IPTV. Thanks ja! *het* *hts*

EDIT: Oh, um...which section is the 7 See Concerts at?

Edited by aiyaja

lozl aiya it's the same thing. iptv is the same as thaitv. i think they changed their url or something bc it used to be iptv.tv i think.

ch7 concert is in the music section, i think it's on the last page of the music section

for ordering dvds, i think they closed down that site bc they have that other site now that's on their homepage about buying dvds. except that one is some weird package deal you gotta get. i can't seem to find the old link to their dvd site.

Alright ladies, I need some major assistance.

What is the difference between IPTV and ThaiTV? Okay, may sound like a stupid question but I have never made an account for any online sites so I'm totally clueless. Anyway, I remember, Mai said that we can order DVD/discs from IPTV right? How do we do that? Do we just register for an account and then order from there, confused. *dunno*

I like the layout of ThaiTV, they're so organized. Can someone give me the link to IPTV, wait, are they the same? Haha. *dunno* For some reason, I searched on Google but it won't give me a link to IPTV. Thanks ja! *rlrl*:omg5:

EDIT: Oh, um...which section is the 7 See Concerts at?

Hey, aiyaja..For your question. I have a account with them too. So, whenever the lakorn end and then I just go to the site and buy from there. Or you can just call them on the phone that way is more easy. But most of my lakorns that i had in the past were boughting from the site. For the IPTV and ThaiTV..I don't know that they are the same of not.

Here's the link: http://www2.thaitv.tv/th/default/default.a...%2fDefault.aspx

Now the site's different from the past. Cause in the past they usually have a sigh of pic said " buy lakorn" . But now they change it. So i don't know where it is now. If you really want to buy the lakorns from them. I can give you the phone number of them. So you can call them.

^Thanks ja! Um, don't we just use that phone number appearing on the left? Or is there a different number to order/buy them? Okay, so they come in DVD discs right? How long do they take? Sorry for the bunch of questions, just wondering. There's quite a few shows I want to buy.

which set? lol that reminds me I still have your SN3C still in my draw waiting for me to send T__T goodness me, alot of people say my dvd quality is good and I also agree, don't think we can find any better than its best already lol *rll* I sent one oversea to a particular person and they loved it, they said just like watching in Thailand lol.

^Thanks ja! Um, don't we just use that phone number appearing on the left? Or is there a different number to order/buy them? Okay, so they come in DVD discs right? How long do they take? Sorry for the bunch of questions, just wondering. There's quite a few shows I want to buy.

Hey, sorry for the later responding. I guess you can use the phone appearing on the left. If that doesn't work for u and then i can get u the phone nember. Also, for the lakorns they are all DVD disc and the quality are fine for me. The reason why i bought mine from them cause their are more cheaper. That's why i always got mine from them. When i bought my lakorns it took about 5 business days for me to get them. U can get it a try if you want too. Feel free to ask me again..