IPTV

Mai

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

windows vista

and everything is just more difficult *cries* like I cant even watch lakorns on tv anymore and multitask :blnk: like before if I connect the computer to the tv, all that would show up was whatever I was watching, if windows media was open, it would make that the principle screen, while on the computer I work on other stuff without interupting what's seen on the tv :blnk: there was an option for it, but I dont think vista has that option *hihe*

somedays i think it's my internet that's slow bc i just skip the days when the connection is so slow it's not even worth the effort with all the buffering crap. bbthai quality is lower than iptv plus they update a day later. obizgo had a wide variety but good luck streaming for there, i got a headache trying to do that.

well I dont mind if my connection is slow, but it's not my connection, cause spicy works fast and so does the other web pages *cries* and I'm on wireless, but it doesnt buffer, which I prefer, instead its' streaming real slow with just sound but frozen picture.

Pam I use s-video to connect my computer to the tv, that's always been the case

well I dont mind if my connection is slow, but it's not my connection, cause spicy works fast and so does the other web pages *cries* and I'm on wireless, but it doesnt buffer, which I prefer, instead its' streaming real slow with just sound but frozen picture.

Pam I use s-video to connect my computer to the tv, that's always been the case

When the buffer is slow in starting, I just close it and reopen and with the freeze that I use to get was that I had too many things in my comp. I thought I use S-video before but it there was either no sound or picture. I'll try and redo it again, thanks Mai!!

well if you hear only sound, that means you havent set up the computer so you can see the picture. Under the control panel, type "multiple moniters" in the search box, and that should give you step by step instructions how to set it. On my toshiba, I just press the "fn" buttton and F5 button, and that gives me options as to what moniters I want to view. On windows Xp though, there was an opton to view only certain windows on the tv at a given time, it was more complicated and had a lot more options than windows vista, but I only set it up once and I could actually see my whole screen on tv everytime I hook it up, if I start playing any kind of media, the tv focuses solely on that. BUt with windows vista, the font and everything on my computer screen gets huge if I chose the option to view on tv, and on the computer screen, so when I'm not hooked up, I have to make changes so that the screen resolution looks more realistic on the comp. and its' pretty damn annoying to keep doing that . It doesnt allow me to multitask either, so whatever I'm doing on the comp shows up on tv, even if I have media on *hugs*