IPTV

Mai

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol somewhere.,....but you know what's great about this version of windows...you can burn discs by just dragging files into it's folder, and you can keep adding instead of making sure you've completely picked the files. and it finallizes the disc once you eject. So it's almost as easy as copying files from one folder to another

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

okies it's totally messing on me today. is anyone having problems getting onto the page itself? my keeps saying it's timed out or something. it's happened all day today. but i don't think it's the internet connection bc i've been able to record from other sites, only iptv is the one buffering really bad on me.

it worked fine earlier, but it's giving me the same message now

Server Error in '/' Application.

Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[invalidOperationException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.]

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionPoolManager.GetPooledConnection(SqlConnection

tring options, Boolean& isInTransaction) +396

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open() +384

StreamVideoV2s.Thaitv.tv.TH.Product.MovieDetail.fill() +19

StreamVideoV2s.Thaitv.tv.TH.Product.MovieDetail.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1003

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +750

last night was weird normally at about 1.35am here TRKR would be finished but it ended at 1.50 which is like 10.50 in Thailand I think they were b/h lol because no way in Thailand would allow the drama to go over time because they have other things buying time to air

sometimes that happens w/ skk too bc at times it'll start at about 18:35 and weekends it starts at the correct time at 18:45. i always have to be ready at about 18:30 to record all.

yeah it's not my connection at all bc i've been able to record off other sites, iptv needs to upgrade their stuff.