I have a Question..

Genie

I saw alot of you guys uploading or shared a lot of music in Spicy Forum.Somehow, I thought about it for a long timed, but now I finally decided to share some of my old stuffs in here too..But the issue is that I don't know how to upload the files of my music..I know it's weird to say like it *hehe* cause I only know how to share the pics but beside that I'm not good at music files..If whoever willing to help me..I'm very appreciate the time and help too.. *yss*

yeah it's the same thing, only it takes a lot more time and dedication. Some servers you could use

megaupload.com

sendspace.com

yousendit.com

mediafire.com

I use megaupload cause the files last longer, it doesnt expire as soon as the others, I dont know if it expires at all lol

Thank you soooo much guys for the helped and websites *muha* ..Very appreciated the responding and timed too..I guess it's going to take while for me to start all the stuffs and share in here..But I might need some of your guys help again later on..Thank you again *muha*

Do you mean the site can hold up to 400 songs or less than that..I don't get the connexion and the speed..I know that it will takes alot of timed when uploading the songs..Mind to tell me a little bit more. Thank you

in mega we are limited to 1gb so you can upload stuff until 1go (more if you are a premium member but you need to pay). you can upload all the things you want like movies or lakorns, music, pictures... for example, i have shared "Songkram nang fah" 3 dvd converted in NRG (image's files of nero), each dvd divided into 10 or 11 parts of 400 mo.

in mega we are limited to 1gb so you can upload stuff until 1go (more if you are a premium member but you need to pay). you can upload all the things you want like movies or lakorns, music, pictures... for example, i have shared "Songkram nang fah" 3 dvd converted in NRG (image's files of nero), each dvd divided into 10 or 11 parts of 400 mo.

oh now I get it. So we have to pay too..I know that's weird to ask, so beside mega..Then, are these sites sendspace, yousendit and mediafire we have to pay too, right..I guess I only have songs to share then I don't something that are too much to pay for.

You don't get charged but most likely your upload will not go through lol and like Mai said it's rare for someone to upload up to 1 GB songs in one day. Heck I know I could do it but then again I'm a bored bored boring person lol so more than likely no one else could match hahah lol j.k lakorns you can easily go over 1 GB but even that it's kind of hard to do in one day lol but anyhow no worries about uploading over 1 GB I guaranteee you will not reach it anytime soon