-Added News & Interviews Section

-Made The Leading actors page, not done

-Listed Kwan's Lakorns from old to new

-Updated pastlayouts

-Fixing Gallery Section..

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hehe, yeah Nang put it offline again because shes still posting pix. But when we put it online heres our annoucement.

******** Please Read *********

Hello new members, sorry for the incovinence but we decided to make a new forum for Kwan since the old one had some difficulties.

Nang, Aiyaja, Miiyoko, & I have been working hard for the forum, but mostly they have been posting clips, news & etc for you Kwan fans to enjoy.

All memebers have been accidentally deleted so thats another reason for our being. If you have any questions of why and how then please post. We are still currently working on the forum as you see but we'll need all the help you can give.

Thanks so much. Kwanfanclub Adminstrators.

Old Members, if you already re-registered and have been active throughout, we will give your post count back, just pm us. Thanks.

Hehe, yeah Nang put it offline again because shes still posting pix. But when we put it online heres our annoucement.

******** Please Read *********

Hello new members, sorry for the incovinence but we decided to make a new forum for Kwan since the old one had some difficulties.

Nang, Aiyaja, Miiyoko, & I have been working hard for the forum, but mostly they have been posting clips, news & etc for you Kwan fans to enjoy.

All memebers have been accidentally deleted so thats another reason for our being. If you have any questions of why and how then please post. We are still currently working on the forum as you see but we'll need all the help you can give.

Thanks so much. Kwanfanclub Adminstrators.

Old Members, if you already re-registered and have been active throughout, we will give your post count back, just pm us. Thanks.

Thanks you for the new Link forum...So, what if we have like 1000 post in the past..can we still have them on the new one too.. *rxl* thank you

Yes Genie. I'll give you your post count back, just PM me at the forum.

THanks you, Mann..But when i get in the forum..It didn't show the whole thing of the forum. It appear the Board Statistics only...So, i wonder what's wrong with it..Please help me..

• Sunny changed the title to Kwanfanclub.net & Forum