Thaitv.tv

tEaRdRoP

You guys can try a software called "Camtasia". It will basically record everything shown on your screen within a range you selected. And the sound will be from microphone direct recording. So you need a high-speed PC, a quiet room to do the recording. I did it for a Noom's show before since it is not recordable by any other means. There are "hacked" versions online of this SW. The version I got has a problem though, that if the recording time too long (more then 30 min for a 400x300 range), the rest part will get video only yet the audio turns into noise. I guess it's due to the cache not enough. But for a several min news clip this should be good enough.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEah...I tried Camtasia but didn't like the way it came out. Still looking to see if there are any other program. I really dun care about recording the lakorns but it's the talk show and movies I record.....argghhh so mad. I dunno if I wanna continue with Dootv now...lol

I don't like the flashplayer not because of the recording thing much .. because I rarely do and if i do its something I want to play later when I don't want to connect to the internet or I forget my clear adapter... I HATE the FLASHPLAYER because now it seems to freaking BUFFER more then it originally did. Yesterday while trying to watch something I got so freaking frustrated because it buffered like crazy and this is on a 15 mb Internet Service wtcheese... .... dammit and IPTV has no Ch.7 ... Obizgo and BBTV has horrible barely bearable quality >.< what to do what to do....

Paula

yesterday when dootv switced over to flash player with some of the newest lakorn episode i was able to record. i guess dootv put a block so people can't save now. with wm recorder 14 its suppose to record any streaming video including youtube and flash video.

Wow, Paula you got your wm recorder 14 to work..However, my wm 14 will not recorder any of the flash..

Paula

yesterday when dootv switced over to flash player with some of the newest lakorn episode i was able to record. i guess dootv put a block so people can't save now. with wm recorder 14 its suppose to record any streaming video including youtube and flash video.

Wow, Paula you got your wm recorder 14 to work..However, my wm 14 will not recorder any of the flash..

That's sad. I wonder why? ^_^

WEird....i guess it has it bad days. I recorder for 2 days without any problem with WM 14. I haven't tried Media Catcher but I hear ish pretty good with recorder. I've tried that camtasia and dun like it cuz it captures your whole screen aahaha..

strange...my WM 14 works too. Try updating your flash thingy.

It records as flash right? not wmv file? lol I want better results in my recording where I don't have to convert but I guess that aint happening

---

Double post when I press once and it posted @ 3.35, how come it didn't merge? >_<