[News] King Bhumibol Adulyadej dies at 88.

Noydarny80

The eldest princess was born overseas and married a foreigner and lived there for over 20 years, plus she gave up her title so I think its no surprise she may seem like the most down to earth and connected to the public more because she's not really that high up in terms of status like the rest of her siblings. Though people still give her very high respect. Plus she does many public relation campaigns and entertainment stuff so she's mostly with normal people more. Although I think the second daughter is very down to earth as well because I heard many stories where she would go to places around the city on her own when she has no official duty, sometimes with only a few guards on a personal trip down to eat street food or go shopping and she kindly greet those that remember her. The second daughter is the most alike her father as well.

Anyways even though Rama 9th is still connected closely to the line of being King but it is still considered far from reach if the uncles and brother and all had held onto it longer and had family etc it would push Rama 9th down even further away from the crown.

Thank you Ninja for confirming the news ^^

Yep Sunny, the first princess seems all around entertainer and crowd pleasure meanwhile the second one is the modest one, the representative and the spitting image of her father (I also think that she is the only one who resembles her father in terms of appearance and face). No wonder people want her to succeed the throne although that's a slim chance if there's none.

Its not only about her similarity in appearance but she pretty much inherited his everything, some people even said its ashamed she was born a female... but people also say being born a female is what kept her safe.

But anyways this weekend Thailand had a great event, its as if everyone all willingly meet to mourn and cry at once lol. Its very special and amazing to see because no other country has done something like this for their royal. But, I hope Thailand moves on soon because I do feel a little bit sorry for those that had to close down business or slow it down, you know when one passes, life should go on, not stop. I just wish them all the best and to move forward.

You know if Hugo's great great grandfather didn't die in his early 30s he would have become king after his older brother, Rama 6th passed away. But the throne got passed on to the youngest brother, Rama 7th after all his older brothers died. Rama 7th didn't choose a successor after his abdication so the court chose the young Rama 8th and the rest is history.

Hugo definately cannot be a king his mother is the royal not father. I think gis gteat great grand father can be a king but i dun think his grandfather can because his other is foreigner.

After i read about this royal thing i feel pity to the royal start Rama 7 because that time the power change from king to the government. A lot of royal got jailed. I think they choose Rama 8 also because he easy to control since he still young just 8 yrs old. At first they eant to home school him but luckily his mother so clever send him to study overbroad. Got one time when he at Thailand and his mother sick he want to send his mother to hospital also have no transpprt brcase his car used by some officer. After he settle the issue between Thai and chinese comunity and get the people heart, and i think because of that he got kill. I think it involve politician and government.

I think Rama 9th brought the faith back to the Royal family. After the passing of his grandfather Rama V, the people starting to lose hope in the Royal family. Rama VI and VII had the most difficult time with the people. And finally they banished Rama VII and Queen to England and most of the close circle of the royal family members were in exile in Malaysia.

• Like 1

Hugo definately cannot be a king his mother is the royal not father. I think gis gteat great grand father can be a king but i dun think his grandfather can because his other is foreigner.

After i read about this royal thing i feel pity to the royal start Rama 7 because that time the power change from king to the government. A lot of royal got jailed. I think they choose Rama 8 also because he easy to control since he still young just 8 yrs old. At first they eant to home school him but luckily his mother so clever send him to study overbroad. Got one time when he at Thailand and his mother sick he want to send his mother to hospital also have no transpprt brcase his car used by some officer. After he settle the issue between Thai and chinese comunity and get the people heart, and i think because of that he got kill. I think it involve politician and government.

Oh my mistake I keep thinking that his mother is foreigner because she looks so foreign, she got her strong English mother's blood.