[News] King Bhumibol Adulyadej dies at 88.

Noydarny80

O wow that doesn't seem much make sense lol he kinda answered but he wasn't even sure of the answered either. >_< he def look uneasy? Or mayb it's just cus speaking English is another language so it made him looked weird but he looked really lazy and tired in forming his words.

But wow wow to think that he shot his bro for the throne. I wonder why he would do that if it were true. No one dies w no answer from all the tv crime shows they always always find out the reason how or what cause the death was. CRIMINAL MIND IT UP lololjk

So seriously. If it wasn't a suicide nor an accident how did he (R8) died? MAn to much mystery and hardship when u want power / come to power.

I think when it comes to any royal accidents or scandals such as The CP situation or the mystery of R8 death or even Princess Diana's death, we the public will never know the truth.

The King is actually fluent in English, French, & German I believe so I don't think he sounded lazy. Sounded uncomfortable, yes, but maybe bc he's asked about his brother who he loves a lot since he's really close to his brother. Sometimes people get uncomfortable when having to discuss their deceased relative to someone. Now I'm not saying he didn't do it but I'm not saying he did either. We'll never know.....but honestly its so hard & unbelievable to think he even did it. I'm not Thai and I don't know much of about the royal family in Thailand but I do have respect for him. Not because he's King but I have respect for what he did for his country. I've watched a few documentaries on YouTube, one of them being the history channel broadcasted in English lol. Its understandable why the Thai people respect and love him so much and sees him as this father figure.

Hey question mayb I mis heard or understood it as my parents and aunt were discussing about the King in our language and I understand ok to it but one of them mayb my mom? Said that the King and his bro fought over the throne and the king killed him and that's how he got the throne? Is that true? cus from what I'm reading what y'all post it's like not like that

It is never 100% solved because someone is hiding the truth for somebody. I've heard many stories as well, that Rama 9th did it... but to think he did it is 50/50 because all the things that Rama 9th has done for the country in the past 70 years are all good things, not like he killed his brother so he can live luxury life in a big palace and get called a King, he isn't the type to be living it all while his country is straving. I'm sure he didn't plan to kill his brother so that he, can be going down rural roads, sweating and meeting poor people of his nations, all the stuff he's done, no King as ever done, respect, loyal and love is earned whilst alive and he proved that. Many are saying, perhaps he did all those good stuff to repay his sins for killing his brother. But to this day, his actions for the country just say otherwise.

I did heard that there were people and family of those people were executed because of Rama 8th death, found them to be suspicious and responsible, however its never really 100% clear that its them because most of the puzzle still remain missing. The case ended really fast.

Regardless, the documentary I love the most from them was the BBC interview.

It would be easier to believe he killed his brother for the throne If he had lived a lavish life style and not spent days/nights and bath in his own sweat. The death of Rama 8 does leave a lot of questions unanswered. How does one get pass all the security to assassinate the King in the palace????? I do believe the assassination is an inside job, question is, who ordered the assassination.

Geez all the theories above completely overlooked by me. I have never thought that King could have done such action. He never came across as someone who was that power-hungry and would have done insane thing just for the throne. But we never know what's behind the calm facade that he'd been displaying in front of the crowd. If all that theories are true, then it's as if the plot of some kind of movie.

Its kind of sad in a way that the Thai royals are so protected because we don't have much personal interviews of them. Only recently that his children are giving interviews and go on shows but before when the King and Queen was still young and able, they should of done few more interviews and up close and personal stuff like the BBC for Thailand people can watch and smile forever about it. Now its too late, we have only pictures, even so those pictures can say a thousand words and bring tears. I still do prefer motion picture as well.

He looked really distressed when asked about his brother, probably because it's a subject so sensitive to him and he's probably guilty and was guilty all his life that he didn't do something about it (that's if he didn't do it, it's really hard to believe he did though) I can't imagine the expectations he put on himself when he was crowned king after his brother. I guess it's something the public will never really know what the king thinks about that certain subject at all. I read on wikipedia that after R8's death two aids were executed because of not watching out properly, and that it was impossible to be a suicide because of the medical examination and the servants did tamper with the evidence too. It was honestly tampered by a lot of people "close" to R8 too esp the political people. There's a lot of drama that comes out of that too but lets not go down that political route lol

Edited by nina7

Don't get me wrong for bringing up what might've happened to R8 I stilly highly respect and love our King I was just curious as I'm in the USA and never really read or heard any neg things til now and never knew of the King son the CP to behave in such none royal ways at all

But anywhoo, I thought same as you @sunny that perhaps if it had been true that the King might be repaying for his sins so he can keep a peace of mind but it is really really hard work to be a king so it still buckles my mind why he would do it or be accused of doing it.

Perhaps he ran it so long and so loves is bwcus R8 spirit was in him? Jk. Was R8 a great King as well?

Rama the 8th didn't get a chance to rule, he was so young, he died when he was 20 so we can't say if he was a great King or not because he didn't get a chance to do much for the nation before he died.

Because I watch Thai news with my parents, every Saturday after the news there will always be a special 10 minutes episode to talk about the many great things that the King did for the nation and the follow up of that outcome even though its been many years. I'm just proud I was born long enough to witness the many things. I don't think there will ever be a King like him again. Not in my lifetime I don't think I'll witness another great King.

Wow, the Crown Prince have a lot of last name for his families. His current wife or consort she goes by Suthida Vajiralongkorn na Ayudhya and I am sure so is the son. The only children who doesn't have last name because their rank is Phra ong Chao. His other one their children goes by Vivacharawong.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nickobongiorno.wordpress.com/2014/12/12/bye-bye-srirasmi-hello-princess-nui/amp/?client=safari

Article on his new wife.