[News] King Bhumibol Adulyadej dies at 88.

Noydarny80

I'm sure he will have all the old crusts who are in control of the government be there to guide him. I read some where his sons with his second wife they are successful in their own right. One look just like the King when he was young. They live in Florida and some are engineer and lawyer.

The Crown Prince was so spoiled when he was young, things just went wrong from there. Even the King and Queen regretted it but there was nothing they can do as they cannot change him. I'm sure that the King is disappointed in the Crown Prince but because there has never been a Queen regent in Thailand before so the King just follow suit and named the Crown Prince as the next successor and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Even though all the people want his second daughter to be Queen more than anyone else. We just all have to accept it. He will only be King for 30 years max or less because he's already in his 60s.

I've heard about his other sons in the States that they are really successful in life and that is great to hear. It means their mother raised them well. The son that he had with his third wife. The Queen once told him to raise him well and not to spoil them like how they did with the Crown Prince lol. I believe that the Queen and King are good people but somewhere along the way maybe they were too busy doing things for the country that other people raise their son for them and their son just end up being too spoiled. Also the fact that he was the only son can possibly mean that the parents also gave him the world!

Prince Dipangkorn is the heir presumptive after the Crown Prince unless the Crown Prince who is now King (Rama 10th) decides to change that. Because Prince Dipangkorn's mother is in exile, his line to the throne is uncertain. But right now Rama 10th has a new son with the former Thai Airways hostess that lives in Germany. However unless he gives them titles and marry the new girlfriend the new family wouldn't have rights to the throne yet. If he doesn't re-marry or give title to his new son or family. Prince Dipangkorn should be the next King of Thailand, (Rama 11th) but I'm really doubting this as well because its complicated when the next King's mother is in exile lol.

If Prince Dipangkorn doesn't get to become Rama 11th, and Rama 10th did not name anyone after him before he dies it will automatically fall to his first daughter, Princess Bajrakitiyabha whom he had with his first wife which was his cousin that he married. She may be and can become Rama 11th too since her title and line is certain and her mother is not in exile. Which will be something very new because Thailand has never had a Queen in her own right before.

Lets pretend and say succession line doesn't have to go to a male but to any first born child. And if that first born can marry anyone without losing their title, the new monarch would have been Princess Ubolratana and she would have become Queen, but the complicated thing is she's divorced lol. But lets pretend that it did work and her two daughters would have the rights to become the next Queen as well lol. But I can see why she lost her title because its like the Thai royals in the future will start to have less and less Thai blood in them haha.

PS, just to add an interesting note. If Crown Prince passed away during his father's era, the next successor would be Princess Sirindhorn (the King's third daughter and people's fav), automatically bypassing the Crown's Prince's children. But that didn't happen so now Princess Sirindhorn is currently 4th in the line of succession after Rama 10th's second daughter.

Prince Dipangkorn is the heir presumptive after the Crown Prince unless the Crown Prince who is now King (Rama 10th) decides to change that. Because Prince Dipangkorn's mother is in exile, his line to the throne is uncertain. But right now Rama 10th has a new son with the former Thai Airways hostess that lives in Germany. However unless he gives them titles and marry the new girlfriend the new family wouldn't have rights to the throne yet. If he doesn't re-marry or give title to his new son or family. Prince Dipangkorn should be the next King of Thailand, (Rama 11th) but I'm really doubting this as well because its complicated when the next King's mother is in exile lol.

If Prince Dipangkorn doesn't get to become Rama 11th, and Rama 10th did not name anyone after him before he dies it will automatically fall to his first daughter, Princess Bajrakitiyabha whom he had with his first wife which was his cousin that he married. She may be and can become Rama 11th too since her title and line is certain and her mother is not in exile. Which will be something very new because Thailand has never had a Queen in her own right before.

Lets pretend and say succession line doesn't have to go to a male but to any first born child. And if that first born can marry anyone without losing their title, the new monarch would have been Princess Ubolratana and she would have become Queen, but the complicated thing is she's divorced lol. But lets pretend that it did work and her two daughters would have the rights to become the next Queen as well lol. But I can see why she lost her title because its like the Thai royals in the future will start to have less and less Thai blood in them haha.

PS, just to add an interesting note. If Crown Prince passed away during his father's era, the next successor would be Princess Sirindhorn (the King's third daughter and people's fav), automatically bypassing the Crown's Prince's children. But that didn't happen so now Princess Sirindhorn is currently 4th in the line of succession after Rama 10th's second daughter.

The crown prince's first wife was in Om and Pan's lakorn right?

I doubt it the sons of the his second wife will be at the wedding. They are banned and barred from inheriting the throne. But not by King Bhumibol but by the Crown Prince. I guess it is embarrassing to have the futural King and his mother known as Adultress in the whole kingdom.

I really think Prince Dipangkorn is the heir presumptive after the Crown Prince since the King elevated his mother's titles until she was stripped off it. Even though she go by "Thanpuying" now

I always wondered, Princess Soamsawali and the Crown Prince were first cousins right? I'm sure they just got married for royal blood purposes and not blood, but I'm curious on how that all went about and I know there was some drama when it ended too so I wonder what happened

Oops i meant love lol

These are all so interesting! I love reading about it! Thank you for sharing!

Sighs*. Dailymail posted another article of Thailand this time about the "crop topwearing womemizing " new King. Smh w a headline like that I fear what I'll read. They making him like a joke. I fear for Thailand w a future King like that /:

I always wondered, Princess Soamsawali and the Crown Prince were first cousins right? I'm sure they just got married for royal blood purposes and not blood, but I'm curious on how that all went about and I know there was some drama when it ended too so I wonder what happened

Oops i meant love lol

Yes, they are first through his mother. The Prince never love his first wife in my view but married her out of duty. The divorce was messy, she refused to get divorce until 1993 he sued her for one. Saying it was her fault too that their relationship didn't work out. Although i don't understand because he is living with his second wife then too.

I doubt it the sons of the his second wife will be at the wedding. They are banned and barred from inheriting the throne. But not by King Bhumibol but by the Crown Prince. I guess it is embarrassing to have the futural King and his mother known as Adultress in the whole kingdom.

I really think Prince Dipangkorn is the heir presumptive after the Crown Prince since the King elevated his mother's titles until she was stripped off it. Even though she go by "Thanpuying" now

His sons actually came to their great grandmother's funeral many years back, which was the Princess Mother (King Rama 9th mother) that passed away and also the Princess sister (King's older sister) I remember all his four sons came to pay respect. I'm not sure if they will be coming to pay respect to the King, I don't see any reason why they wouldn't be and why they can't unless the new King have sent out an order for them to not come.

The whole issue of the second wife I've heard few different stories, they were framed by CP is one and two, she had an affair is another and thirdly she took blame for the CP for something he did illegally and had to be exile due to it.

Oops i meant love lol

They were married because the Queen thought they were suitable due to status. Princess Soamsawali had a Princess as a mother and Prince as her grandfather (who was the Queen's father) so her root was suitable to be marrying a Crown Prince.

That video is missing his latest son that was born in Germany recently last year lol.

His sons all look more their mothers than him and then his daughters has a mixture. I wonder if Princess Srivannavari keeps in contact with her four brothers or is she forbidden to do so?

I read a post relating to the King (Rama 9) and how the number 9 is attached to him. It gave me goosebumps after reading it.

He reigned in the 9th Monarchy

His cronation was in 1950, Thai year would be 2489.

He was crowned King at the age 19.

Although he died at age 88 but this year he would have been 89.

Also he died 2016, which adds up to the number 9 and the Thai year also happens to be 2559.

• Like 1

I think she is allowed to talk to them, I don't think she's forbidden.

Also noticed that one of the greatest Kings Thailand has had all died in October? Which includes Rama 4th & Rama 5th and now Rama 9th.

Well I'm glad to hear that he wants to raise his sons as normal as possible because that can contribute to their future if they become King. Rama 9th had a very normal up-bringing by his mother, very down to earth and raised him very well and had time to teach him and be with him. I'm just sad and regretful for the King and Queen that they didn't get a chance to raise their children normally like how they were raised because it contributed to how he turn out. The King and Queen were too busy doing things for the country. I guess like that saying, can't have everything.

• Like 1

Prince Vajiralongkorn is quite a controversial figure. He has many scandals which make him less popular and less favorable than his younger sister, Princess Prathep, whom many Thais adored. He also spends most of his time abroad so the people don't know much about him. As long as he does his duty well the people will respect him as their king but to be loved and
revered as much as his father, that's a very tall order.

http://socialnews.teenee.com/famouspost/6139.html
The Crown Prince's exiled sons expressing their condolences to the royal family. They're living in America and they all have successful careers. From what I heard, the first son is a professor teaching law. The second son is an attorney. The third son is a doctor. The youngest son also has a law degree and currently works for the UN.

Princess Soamsawali and the Crown Prince are first cousins. King Bhumibol and Queen Sirikit were also cousins but distanced cousins. They share the same great grandfather, King
Chulalongkorn the Great, Rama the 5th.

Also noticed that one of the greatest Kings Thailand has had all died in October? Which includes Rama 4th & Rama 5th and now Rama 9th.

And all of them are loved and revered by the people.

From their post it looks like they are not allow back to Thailand. I've been reading a lot of foreign newspaper about crown prince future coronation and a lot of them don't think it will happen. Foreign press knows he is not popular with his subjects.

• Sunny changed the title to [News] King Bhumibol Adulyadej dies at 88.