[Discussion] Mai Davika Drama With Asava

m3lhouse

I was just digging her ig as well lol i think she's pretty and has the unique look but agree with you I don't think she fits in the mainstream channels. I can't picture her as a Nek in ch3 or ch7s lakorn lol. But if she can make it big in NYC she no doubt will be the most wanted darling for all the Thai brands hehe

I love the ad she shot for Vogue gala. She's gorgeous.

https://instagram.com/p/BFglRZGwgED/

Yeah I'm kinda obsessed with the girl right now ahhhaa I mean those cheekbones and her pout! Her only flaw is her teeth aren't all that great but that's fine tcoz you know she won't have to be all that cute when she's doing mostly high fashion. Baazar put her on the cover back to back covers and she's already been on vogue and other big fashion mags. If you look through her ig comments, big designers and other people in the fashion industry are already in love with her... I saw fluke's ass commenting on her photo ahahaha wtf

She's gorgeous...definitely high fashion model way more so than Mai. She kind of reminds me of Yohanna house. The first girl that won American Next Top Model. If she break through the international industry of modeling Thai the people would put her on a pedestal. Now I want to see more photos of her gonna have to look her up lol

Yada is not bad looking. Don't know if her look will be suitable for lakorns but she definitely has what it takes to make it big in the modelling world. I remember the first time I ever saw Yada was when she had a photoshoot for Dichan with Patricia and Yam and was kinda tuned off by the way she talks haha

I went check on her I even went check on her FB hehe, she's cute and I kinda obsessed with her too haha. seems like she's been doing modeling for quite a while like since she's 14. She's very stunning in most of her magazine shots and is a versatile model. I think she's more of western look so still I don't think she fits the lakorn world. But if she does acting I will def tune in hehe

wow her accent at 14, really bad speaking in Thai... not sure if she still has that accent now but if her Thai is understandable and tolerable when she's talking, she wont be so bad in the lakorn world.

Edited by Thip

I dont see how people are saying she doesnt fit the lakorn world when there are a whole bunch of haflies that are naek nowadays.

Lol Mai you should check on more of her pics hehe, i think it's her looks too western or something. I think she fits to be a model more than an actress. But I am happy someone think she fits the lakorn world, there might be other ppl think she fits as well. I def wanna see her acting after watching this clip, she's cute in motion hehe

https://www.facebook.com/cazzhostel/videos/556419044531324/

Mai looks like a transgender to me now.

Maybe that's why I don't find her pretty as before lol her face structure is still big but not meaty anymore, it's so slim, with the always arrogant look I find her mean and annoying when she give poses lol

Mai looks like a trans sometimes because she has such bold features, but she can be very beautiful sometimes. But her voice sounds like a trans lol.

There are a lot of naeks that look very westernized, and if they can do it, so can she. Back in the days Mew Lalita, Ann Siream, even Anne Thongprasom looked very western. Then nowadyas theres Patricia Good, Marie Broener, Srita Jenson who all look westernized as well,