[Discussion] Mai Davika Drama With Asava

m3lhouse

Hahahah...it seems like she is a hated n'ek. Mai can't afford to make enemies wherever she goes. I mean, we women have some deep claws lol. But Mai managed to make people dislike her regardless of age. And that in itself is a talent :)

Lol Mai Is not going to feel the effect now. Wait until she is older and more new hot stars coming up that when she will feel the affect her. Usually the people who last in the industry are the one who are humble and are like by the executives. Explain why Mai is milking for money as much as possible because with her feuds and bridges she burned her chance of getting jobs will be hard. Example Tangmo, I am pretty sure she is enlisting A Supachai to help her get job and short time media. She has rumor with Es Kantapong and we all know he is A Supachai kid.

I think she needs a new manager if she wants to save herself. She really needs someone to put her in line. Or the very least learn to fake it longer than she is ahhaha I mean people like chompoo learned fast about her. It appears that she has the resources for connections but she turns them off very quickly. In this case, her fans are saying well she's bringing publicity to Asava brand... but according to all of the stories it was Mai who asked the brand for the favor. Neither this brand nor many other brands, channels, etc need Mai. There's so many other people who can swoop in. And Mai's target seems to be the fashion world which is smaller than tv or films so she can't be burning too many bridges with fashion people coz there's only so many you can cross in that industry before you won't have anyone one to back you up. For instance, say if she's really at odds with chom, it won't be easy and possibly impossible for mai to make it on the cover on l'officiel or l'optimum which are big fashion mags because chom has influence or connections with them... and chom is also friends with ploychava who is big with Elle magazine etc... and Elle is like Vogue's rival so I guess it makes sense that she's very chummy with the editor of Vogue. She'll be able to mooch off of him and all that for various fashion perks but it's very rare for Vogue to put repeats on their cover in such a short amount of time.

i liked mai as an actress when she first started but when i discovered what kind of person she is i don't even want to watch her lakorns. can't stand someone playing an innocent girl when in real life they're not. chom seems stuck up too and too self-absorbed not to mention no chemistry with any of her pra'eks whatsover.

Haha I don't get how Mai is gonna survive in the industry if she continues to burn all these bridges. She will likely become more popular after all these scandals because that's just how the Thai entertainment works. The more you're making headlines regardless if its good or bad news, the more popular you will become but it's not going to do her any favors in the long term. It's funny how her diehard fans keep coming up with all these excuses to back her up but it can never take away from the fact that she's such an ungrateful person who is so money and fame hungry that it's getting to her head. Time and time has proven how shady she is. Even her own closest fans who used to adore and manage her fanclub have ditched her after realizing her true colors. They got annoyed how when she first entered the showbiz, she would suck up to all these other celebs, complimenting them and trying to befriend them on IG but since she got that billion dollar nang aek nickname, she unfollowed everyone that she claimed to admire and when she sees them in person, she acts like she's too good to even waii them, a gesture that she should always do in respect of her seniors. It's about time for someone to come and call her out on her poor behaviour.

I don't think Khun Ma Onapa like Mai much. Yeah and Mai is putting her manager at odd with other managers. I notice Hwangjeabjeab stopped uploading Mai picture on her IG. She still promote Am's stars but not Khun Khao Stars.

I don't think her behavior is news to these people so nothing is gonna change that dramatically. Maybe she won't wear Asava or Poem or Nagara anymore They just decided to out her this time.... I just wanna know what happened to make all of these designers and people behind the scenes lose their tolerance of her. Wawa pretty much got criticised and outed for the same thing and she's fine... this will just make people munsai her more. But even from the details that was revealed, Asava didn't even seem like they wanted to help her out. But they still did their part and she kinda did them dirty. I read that it's not just that she didn't tag them, but she was interviewed about who she wore but she said she didn't know the designer was hahaha wtf I wanna see this clip too.

If she was asked and said she doesn't know who the designer is, then that's straight up shady on her part. Mai needs to come down a notch cause her head is way too big for her size. She has so many more years in the industry I don't know how she's going to keep on being on people's bad side.

I highly doubt that this whole drama is just about her not tagging the designer. It's probably Mai's attitude that put her at odds with all these people. Mai should take an attitude course so she doesn't burn every bridge she crosses in life. And she should be more sincere with people because I don't find her genuine with anyone. Even her friendship with Baifern seemed force because they shared the same manager. I still remember Fern saying Mai always does things in her own bubbles, come and go as she pleases. Like one time when Mai called Fern to go watch a movie together. Mai really wanted to watch the movie but the movie turned out to be boring so Mai left the theater. She didn't even tell Fern who sat there for half an hour thinking she went to the bathroom. Fern had to call her and Mai said, "I'm driving to my restaurant. Come meet me there." Fern said Mai does that really often. She just gets up and leaves without telling anyone first. Fern said she didn't mind it because Mai is super busy and always on the move.

Exactly! That's why I mentioned about her former fans and their rant about her behaviour/attitude because I'm sure that's one of the main reasons why she's not getting along with a lot of people in the industry, including Asava brand. Everything stems from the fact that she doesn't have respect for anyone and she doesn't have any bounadies with her atitude. She acts like she's the shiett but people can only tolerate so much until they start blasting her.

Sound just like Mai lol. No one wonder she have no true friends in the showbiz. New manager is not going to help her if she is going to keep the same attitude.

Yeah I did say the posts from Kris about Mai having attitude with Asava people because she wants them to make dresses similar to Chompoo. But they told her they can't because it was not their design and also she came to them three days before she had to leave to Cannes.

If I was fern I would have put Mai in her place and probably be cautious around her as a friend. She's super rude to think the world evolved around her. She needs major attitude adjustment. No matter how popular you are people can only tolerate so much.

The thing with the dress too is that it's supposed to be Magnum's responsibility on how the dress is designed because it's supposed to be in line with their brand. But when you hear the stories about her fitting and demands for tweaks on the dress it's coming from Mai ahahhaha She's gonna say it's a misunderstanding hahaha I don't know why she'd want Chompoo's couture style dresses when she only attended like an afternoon presscall and cocktail party ahahhaha

I only heard her say that the possibility was 70-80% chance... but really though she has no business walking the red carpet. I feel like maybe she and her manager were hoping they could get tickets to attend some red carpet. But to me, it just look like they were taking part of side activities that were happening in Cannes but they're not a part of Canne's film festival.

What a boring interview.... Hahaha things aren't going so well... Nobody is talking now.... I need maornapa and Helen to jump in now hahaha... Also waiting on Chompoo to weigh in hahaha She says that she was in the wrong for forgetting to tag the brand coz she was too busy, rushing, and had no time.... Admits that her dress required adjustments but that was also due to the brand's deal. Tried to contact the designer to apologize but he didn't respond to their contact. But she says the editor of vogue and magnum were able to reach to designer to clear things up. She refused to respond to other celebs gossiping about her bad behavior.... https://instagram.com/p/BFlFPGusTzV/

She didn't seem too phased with the designer beef... But she got really uncomfortable when they mentioned other Dara's gossiping about her and she started losing it even more when they brought up dome's ex... She was like whining and laughing so weird... She was fighting tears at the end too.... Girl you had a long week ahhahaha https://youtu.be/_IuIEbFVOhA

Well the interview was the waste of time. I'm going to assume Mai didn't pick her dresses or the designers but Magnum Thailand was the one who did it. If she can still managed to credit the hair dresser, make up artist and her manager then she is not too busy to credit the designers. I think she was mad at them for not getting what she want.

I can see her title at the of the year Miss strawberry of the year lol