[Discussion] Mai Davika Drama With Asava

m3lhouse

When she answered that not all thai designers were mad at her made me think that she didn't really feel like she wronged anyone and even if she did she still had others backing her up.... she'll never learn. Still... i'm waiting to hear more from chom and yayaying... she really got uncomfortable when they mentioned other stars gossiping about her so her beef with the designers probably isn't as big as her beef with the stars.

Lol...the other designers are gonna learn once Mai cross them. She should be concerned about the other girls not liking her. I'm starting to think maybe it's not out of jealousy or anything but Mai really is that bad. Does she not know how to fake it. I mean, even if she's not that good of an actress she can learn to fake her niceness hahhaha...girl probably be thinking she's "it" so no need to be on good terms with anyone if she doesn't have to. Her personality is starting to outshine whatever talent she has.

when you guy talking about her beef with other stars, it brought back to one interview I saw about a month ago or so. The question someone saw her getting yell at in middle of the mall or something. People were assuming It was A Supachai but can't be him because he was in London. She looked very uncomfortable when they ask her the question and she was no comments. I wonder if the person might be the designers or not.

I guess I too feel bad for Mai LOL I mean, based on everything it just all sounds like some crazy drama. I dont think Mai is at fault 100%. I think the beef between her and Chom is probably jealousy. Yea, Mai wants to be just as big as Chom, but that prob hurt Chom's ego, so she's gonna labeled Mai 'strawberry.' Lol. Because Chom already knows deep down, she stands no chance next to Mai. lol

Edited by Kimix

Oh she definitely got screamed at by someone but no one came out to say who... Here we go... Maornapa, mod dam, and num kanchai talk about this... They basically say that Mai and her people think that the designer is mad about the lack of giving credit. But they're actually upset about the time when she was interviewed about her dress she said she didn't know who the designer was. You know she knows! She only wore 3 dresses... Vatanika, Asava, and the princess's brand ahhahah it's true when they were like why couldn't she just say it was by Thai designers if she forgot.... Mai is trying to make it seem like she was just given a dress to wear by magnum and she wasn't involved with the designers or her demands... But here they talk about how she wanted to make a statement on the red carpet etc but Asava knew that she was getting extra when her event was not the red carpet... Even maornapa was saying that she wasn't there for that kind of stuff. And at the end ma said that the Thai designers are definitely gonna ban her ahhahaha Starts at 11 minshttps://youtu.be/tGncNgXAQlY

Also, the people who are exposing Mai's Cannes antics .. Are probably the behind the scenes people like hair and make-up... PolyplusPR went out there to support Mai too and obviously chom works for Polyplus too ....so it's like who is giving up these details from Mai's camp for rumors and gossip to spread...

in the end i think mai is the winner the thais are giving her more buzz than she needs. I mean she didnt get the spot light like chom did in cannes so her camp is probably behind these crazy gossip.

It really is the only way to top the queen of cannes though hahaha create drama that involves half a dozen people + hahahaha I don't know if mai is strong enough for it this round... she was near tears in that interview and her voice was super shakey. Janie looked uncomfortable too when asked about it hahaha

s

Lol its hard to sympathize with Mai when she's literally asking for it. Chom is no angel herself but I don't see why she'd be so against Mai unless Mai offended her first and considering that they used to be close, I'm sure Chom is even more disappointed that the person she once adored as a younger sister ended up not being sincere with her. There's this IG post I saw recently where someone was trying to outline how Mai is slowly taking all of Chom's endorsements and when the pictures were all layed out, it does seem like Mai is stealing her work. All other Thai celebrities have no real reason to be jealous of her so I'd like to thnk that they just straight up munsaii her because she thinks she's all high and mighty above all. Someone like Chom has been in the industry for so long and has accumulated a lot of experience, something that no one could easily replace within just a short moment. It's not like she's the prettiest or most talented girl out there either. She's just somene who was fortunate to gain popularity from the acting of a really good supporting cast. Who does she really think she is to buttheats with so many influential people within the industry. Even someone within her generation who is way more popular like Yaya isn't a diva like she is. Never once have I head anyone badmouth Yaya about having an attitude problem or having bad work ethics. Girl needs to get her shit together.

You know who's coming in strong in Thai modeling world is Yada Villaret. She is like a mix of Kate moss and Christy Turlington. She's been everywhere on the scene and it appears that she's the new industry darling. I don't know if she wants to act coz I know she's with Wilhelmina models right now but if everybody is turning or about to turn on Mai, I think it's the prefect opportunity for her to come in ahhaha forget chom or Mai representing in Cannes. This girl will fit right in... Here's a video of her....

https://youtu.be/pWlACbbTkeI

I used to think Mai was so pretty and talented when she first starred with Weir. But after she got her face done or something I don't find her that pretty anymore, instead she's full of arrogance whenever she poses and that's soooo annoying. Lol

That Yada girl's definitely got the model look, she's everywhere on the magazine. But I doubt she will act. lol

I think shes prettier than Mai. With Mai what she has is poise. There are times when in the wrong makeup she just looks awkward. But you have to make it big as a naek in the lakorn industry to make it big in the modelling world

You never know about acting.... I was looking through her ig and she had a pic with ananda talking about the full house cast... But I don't think she'll fit in with the mainstream channels so doing true and one will probably be the way to go for her. But right now she's trying to make it in NYC. She's young only 18 but looking real mature like Bella hadid. I also wish that Jetrin's daughter would do more with the Thai industry too but she just got into UCLA so it may be a while for her too. But her aunt is like the Chanel go to person in Thailand and she has polyplus backing her up so if she wants to start popping in up in the fashion scene she can.

Anyway chom is on her way back ahhaha more will probably come out or not hahaha but it's also funny how chom and Janie now have the same foe ahhaha that's how bad the celebs and others don't care too much about her.

• Like 1

True wont do anything for her career. She would have to sign with the major channels for it to do something for her. She looks older than 18. I thought she was in her late 20s. Shes already pretty being this new to the industry so she will only get prettier